Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How much are you in Debt?

How much are you in debt?

• $0-1,000

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • $1,000-2,500

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • $2,500-5,000

• $5,000-10,000

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • $10,000-20,000

• $20,000-40,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $40,000-80,000

• $80,000-160,000

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • $160,000++++

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • I AM NOT IN DEBT

Votes: 37 48.1%

• Total voters
Debt?

THIS SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR CAR, HOME, SCHOOL....EVERYTHING.

I am currently in the $10,000 to $20,000 range.:(

Last edited:

Ways

Due to redundancy i had the opportunity to clear all my debt (every cloud has a silver lining) :D i still use my credit card for purchases as i am protected if anything goes wrong so i guess technically i have some debt even though it is payed off on a monthly basis :) i chose the $0-$1000 option.

I'm not in any debt at all... never have been.

I was once broke sophomore year in college but after that I started to sell things.... never stopped.

Jaseth

No debt here :)
I am just doing my finals in high school and have yet to create any debt.
I collect and use huge amounts of expensive stuff such as lasers, a DH bike, Zippos, knives, softair guns etc. etc. etc. I could go on for half a page.
However until recent years I have hardly spent any money apart from on the odd sweet and game. That means all money from years of part time work and pocket money have piled up in a savings account and are waiting for me when I leave home in a couple of months.
I do not smoke and do not spend huge amounts on brand clothes (although I do own a few very nice suits) and this has meant that my budget for the last years where I have begun spending a lot of money have been funded mainly through work and pocket money. Though low on cash now and then, especially following snowboarding trips/large purchases of equipment/weeks of going out and partying all the time, I have never had to dig into my savings :)

I think I will be in some debt in the future however.. Even working as a junior lawyer is not going to fund the extent to which I am investing in my bike and in laser scanners in the future while I at the same time go out very often and have to pay rent.

Last edited:

YGG

I went 5-10$ in debt this week but as of now with all the work I have done this week I am not. I was 250$ in debt about a month ago but it's all smooth now.

I'm not in any debt at all... never have been.

I was once broke sophomore year in college but after that I started to sell things.... never stopped.

You didn't have to take out student loans?

I didn't have to take out any student loans in undergrad, either. However, one little stretch between undergrad and grad school KILLED me financially. Ran out of scholarship money pretty much exactly when I graduated, then got married, moved across the country (NC to CA), and moved apartments again, including one huge fluke where I ended up having to pay rent on 2 apartments for 3 months. If not for that apartment snafu, I would be back to zero debt again now, even with the wedding and moving cross-country. But as it it, I have a couple thousand in debt, but I have good income now in grad school, so I'm set.

Me in debt around 65,000. That was for my college; to get my A&P License was about 20,000 and paying for flying hours in multi-engine about 45,000 this semester. Right now i need a flying building package that will be about 12,000 loan.

Thats why im building a laser to shoot my laser into peoples eyes from the Cessna, just kidding, just want a laser for the only reason to build one.

Last edited:

k1kb0t

Me in debt around 65,000. That was for my college; to get my A&P License was about 20,000 and paying for flying hours in multi-engine about 45,000 this semester. Right now i need a flying building package that will be about 12,000 loan.

Thats why im building a laser to shoot my laser into peoples eyes from the Cessna, just kidding, just want a laser for the only reason to build one.

You can fly buildings? Your good. :D What does a Fly building package include?

Jon

Last edited:
well i still owe 154,500 on my prototype SS 2011 vette
other than that -oh ok this is a real question
i have a mortgage yes
a car loan yes
never ending bills yes
oh and the kicker I still have 25 years before retirement
life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No debt here.

I only spend money I actually have- I hate debt. Wallowed in it before, never above $200, but that was still very hard for me to make 2 years ago. Now I make $150 a month, and spend most of it, but keep a little for savings. It works to save up for the big purchases.

I don't pay taxes...or for food...or for living space...gasoline...car insurance...etc.

Yup...I'm a 16-year-old kid with no car and no girlfriend. All of my money goes towards pyrotechnics, mountaineering, chemicals, and lasers.

-Mark

No debt. I do have a car and girlfriend though. Stressful and slightly expensive but worth it.

College scares me

4 teh lulz xd!!!!

You-Are-Fucking_Retard.gif