Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How does your girlfriend/wife think about your laser hobby?

How does your girlfriend/wife think about your laser hobby?

• My baby is also fascinated by them

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • She don't give a f*** about

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • My GF/wife hates my lasers

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
ehehh ...all my friends love my lasers.. BUT alla of them say that lasers cost too much.
i say them that cost a lot.... i MUST say it because some friend are so stupid to point laser at cops... etc... so here in italy i must have " a little secret"....

when i had a GF....she takes me like a mad guy.. to play with laser at 22years old..... :( she did not understood me... in fact now i am single by 10 monts.... :(

everyone has his hobby.. why i can''t have my laser hobby? WHEN A PERSON SAY ME that i am stupid to pay for lasers..... i say that he is VERY STUPIT to pay for cigarette and smoking.... ... or drink a lot of alkolic friday and saturdaay night. if they do'nd to anithing of these STUPID things... all could have powerfull green lasers....

a laser does not kill me(he could let me imprve my intelligence learning new things)
...... but to drink alcol.. and smoke... yes.. it does kill us!!!

Mine is impressed yet afraid. It doesn't help when I talk about the high voltages needed at times.

Kevlar

I have no wife, mistress, or girlfriend. Nothing to nag me or suck any money away from HV or lasers. This poll needed a "single" option.

You are DA MAN!!! :worthy::worthy:

My wife only puts up with my laser hobby because I pay for her hair to be done at $140 a pop every 4 weeks.

EDIT: Sorry, just found this thread, don't mean to bring up an old one...

Varsis

i'll help you rape a dead thread!

my girl doesn't mind em, she enjoys that they make me happy and she is happy that I'm happy.

Ofcourse after she found out i could set things on fire with them...muahahaha

all in all. shes good with em.