Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How Do You Respond To The Money Question?

Pullbangdead - Have you considered reloading? A simple press such as a lee load all only costs about $60 if you shop around. It can pay for itself after the first flat of shells depending on your choice of components...

Pullbangdead - Have you considered reloading? A simple press such as a lee load all only costs about $60 if you shop around. It can pay for itself after the first flat of shells depending on your choice of components...

Absolutely. Back in the heyday of my competitive shooting, we were running a MEC 9000G in my dad's garage many hours a week to try and keep up. We were buying powder 8 pounds at a time, we once we brought home 500 pounds of shot in one trip.

Then component prices went up a few years ago, and we stopped reloading because we could buy cheaper than we could reload for a while there, because ammo prices didn't go up as much, especially the lead prices. Prices have changed since then and I haven't priced it recently, but my situation has changed even more, so there's no way I could ever conceivably do it.

My dad no longer lives at that house, and sold all the reloading supplies when he left there. I seem to remember him saying it was to the tune of 18,000 empty hulls or so when he sold them, and other components on the same scale

Grix

Haven't really been a problem for me yet because I don't have that many expensive lasers. However I might have to buy some expensive projectors in the future; seeing a real lasershow for the first time in my life skyrocketed my interest :)

DJNY

"Can´t you just watch and enjoy it!?"

I showed some 473nm vids to a friend of mine and told him that I´m goin to get a 50mW version of this very soon. When he asked me for the price, I told him, and he said that it is ok.

I always say to me that I don´t smoke, don´t drink (much) alcohol and extremly rarely go to the restaurant. AND I DON´T HAVE KIDS!!! :na:

Haven't really been a problem for me yet because I don't have that many expensive lasers. However I might have to buy some expensive projectors in the future; seeing a real lasershow for the first time in my life skyrocketed my interest :)

I'll bet it was even cooler due to the fact that it was your laser show..