Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Host poll and !logo contest! Vote fast

what one looks the best? (#10 is a write in)

Votes: 16 30.8%

Votes: 19 36.5%

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 4 7.7%

Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
Well i got to make a couple of sales to have the money but i hope early next week.
This place also has great shipping i can get stuff in about 5-6 days.

DTR

When will you know for sure if it will come with the battery holder? If you can confirm that it does I'm in for one.;)

The only way to know for sure is once i place the order and its on my door step.
As i do try to have as best of comunication from me to them they sometimes have issues with their own people.
MY last order they still sent the glass for all of the hosts even tho it was in the do not send list.

The only way to know for sure is once i place the order and its on my door step.
As i do try to have as best of comunication from me to them they sometimes have issues with their own people.
MY last order they still sent the glass for all of the hosts even tho it was in the do not send list.

So this is going to end up being a gamble. The battery holder is an important part of the host. I mean where else can you get it...

I am definitely in for #10 if it is going to be around $50 as well. And as Crazy Jay said, I would definately like to have a battery holder with it. I am sure I could make something if necessary, but I'd rather not.

Next week sounds good, just keep us updated!

I pick #10
and # 2

I really want to build a Frankenstein that would be to cool the cost of the host is damn high but maybe if we get enough people that want one we could GB the monsters and get a better deal!!! i know there are people that would add this to their collection host price seems to be the biggest hurdle.

No 2 looks great really like the fins visible like that.

okay some good news.
My hosts should be in sometime today!
i have 24 of number 1 and 24 of number 2.
I tried for number 10 but they only had limited stock and would not budge on price no matter how many i was going to buy.
So what am i doing with these hosts?
Well i am building lasers.
I wont be selling plain hosts.
So if you want a laser in number one or two and what power level you want just shoot me a pm.
The max power i will set these at is 1.5W. anything more and the duty cycle is way to short and does not seem to last long. i had one in a portable driven at 2W and it was nice. the beam was the same on my 1.5 lab and the only thing it did faster was burn.
Who uses these lasers to burn anyway?
the going rate will be from 165-225.
here is the post man. darn it was my batteries not the hosts oh well still lots of time for the dhl shipment to showup.

Last edited: