Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi to all

Arayan

Hi everyone...I joined this community to share with all of you my big passion for the lasers. When not playing with laser ;) I'm dealing with scientific research at a state university (in the field of microbiology) and I'm used to working with hazardous materials (including lasers...) but I know them only superficially and mainly for their applications.
Finally excuse my poor English because even if I write on international journals, unfortunately I'm not used to speaking (or writing) in friendly conversations :(

Cheers to all

Federico

Welcome to the forum.

You can learn a lot about lasers here if you know where to search.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hey WELCOME to the forum Arayan and have fun. Lots of good talent here to help you.
:beer:

Arayan

Thank you very much for your kind welcome :D
Tymtravler said:
Lots of good talent here to help you.
I know because I read this forum from a bit of time ;)

roosl

Yes, welcome!

Poor English? So far, it looks to me like you're doing better than many Americans!

Enjoy the forum. It's addictive, though. :rolleyes:

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

Don't forget to read the Newcomers Section and the Forum Rules...
Remember.. the [Search] button is your friend...:yh:

Jerry

Welcome to LPF! Sounds like you might have a different perspective on the use of lasers than most of us. There must be some interesting applications in the field of microbiology. You'll find lots of useful information here.

Arayan

Thank you all for the warm welcome :D
Sounds like you might have a different perspective on the use of lasers than most of us
I use laser also for "fun", since childhood I was always fascinated by their intrinsic beauty... and I was very impressed by the expertise of most members of this community!

Welcome to the forum :wave: there is lots of good laser info here, have fun and don't put your eye out ;)

Welcome Fredrico- good to see you know where the search is. If your question is not answered there ---try Sam's FAQ. Too many newcomers do not. Good advice on eye protection as well. Another great way of saying hello to the membership and get off on the right foot is to click on 'donations' and send Ave a little $. You may even get your first +rep in the process.---Hak

D

Deleted member 8382

Hi and welcome!

Remember to use the search function ALWAYS before opening a new thread to ask and everything will be fine

Yours,
Albert

Arayan

Thanks again for the nice greetings :thanks:
Remember to use the search function ALWAYS before opening a new thread to ask and everything will be fine
Yes, this should be a good practice for all forums ;)