Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey there

That's funny but to answer your question the laser you ordered and company you ordered from was a good choice. Just remember with that kind of power you NEED SAFETY GLASSES! And also proper respect for your new laser. itll set things on fire and blind folks if you use it like an idiot. Im new to the forums too but I've done tons of research since joining and all I've heard about your purchase would lead me to say you made a good choice! Enjoy it and welcome to LPF!

Im not very informed tbh but I know for a fact you made a good purchase. Write us a review when it arrives and once again if this is your first laser you went balls to the wall on power lol.. point being dont underestimate the need for eye protection even splash off a white wall is bad for your eyes at those power ranges

Its bound to be a very good laser! I believe Eitan has just started selling that build, I have purchased two lasers from SCI FI Lasers and I couldn't name one bad bad thing about the product and service!

this probably wouldn't be the best build for a first laser being so high powered, but if you take safety of yourself and others seriously you will be fine! so don't forget to tell us when you have your safety glasses

Welcome, what goggles did you order? Was it the ones linked?

Don't cheap-out on safety goggles. If you get a feel for high powered lasers you must use the proper goggles for their wavelengths.

Congrats on the purchase... just be safe. When you get up in that range, it doesn't take much to damage the seeing balls.

cheers,
c

Howdy and Welcome to the Forum :wave:
Have fun and be Safe ;)

Yep with that kind of power you don't want to buy the cheapest safety glasses you find :whistle:

Last edited: