Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey guys new here !

Whats up , LPF
I recently became interested in high powered lasers and want to learn more about them and I was told by my cousin Dieselmarine that this is the place to do so! I look foward to learning all I can in this forum, thanks for having me!

Peace, -BrBurner

Last edited:

Welcome to the forum!!! You've definitely been referred to the correct place. There's lots of info in our FAQ's, stickies, and using the search to find what you need. Also, you can buy the diodes, drivers, hosts, and other components right here at the forum. Since you are expressing an interest in high-powered lasers, please remember eye safety and get the goggles appropriate for your lasers.

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

There are a lot of knowledgeable members here and Tons of Laser related
info at your disposal... all you will need to do is read it..:)

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

HELLO & WELCOME to our little (but growing) family of laser addicts. Now that you're 'HOOKED' the ONLY way to clean yourself up is, if you make a BIG mistake, forget your eye protection, take a direct hit from a laser & wind up blind in both eyes. There is NO other way out. We've got you forever now, my friend !! PLEASE, play & work SAFE, & you will learn a lot & really enjoy your new hobby. rob

roosl

Hello, BrB!

Have fun in here and be careful out there,

You now have alot of new cousins-here DM is highly regarded here(right Jay?) DO Protect you eyes- search before you ask and send the Forum a donation from time to time. also short posts made just to get your count up get noticed for what they are=worthless. welcome we will call you 'BrB'==hak

D

Deleted member 8382

I guess after seeing a 8x BR you get impressed eh? :D

Welcome!

I guess after seeing a 8x BR you get impressed eh? :D

Welcome![/QUOTE

Yeah my cousin's 8x blew my mind, I didn't know lasers like this even existed they are so sweet. My first build will be a PHR-803T with an o-like 405 driver i'll post so pictures as soon as I get it done!

Hey Rob... you seem to be repeating your self... (post #$)...:na:;)

Jerry

when i read ur first post i thought u were (edit)refering(edit) to the HIGH powered lasers...
the TW lasers, fs pulsed ones....i find those amazingly amazing :p

but...aren't the 5mW pointers also amazingly amazing??(of course they are, duh!! but just a bit less)

welcome to the forum(not sure if im very qualified to welcome u, as i too am a junior member)
Have lots of fun here, i too will be doin my first DIY with a phr803t dorcyjr build soon, just waiting for things to get here^^

@ LORD K. Of course you're 'QUALIFIED' to welcome in new members, you ARE a Member, aren't you ? LOL !! rob