Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, this is john, gifts for you all from priceangels are on the way

priceangels: cool gadgets at the right price,worldwide free shipping

Hello, all members of LPF, This is John again, the owner of priceangels, the founder of reliable priceangels, the creator of your priceangels. This is my introduction of John7788 and priceangels:

"I'm here not to spam, not to mislead you guys ", as I promise you before, I'm here to tell you all a good news, an absolutely pretty really good news for everyone at LPF.

There will be a thread with a poll in the section of reviews (as daguin's suggestion,thank you Dave ) on Oct 4th (Bejing Time). Many of most reputable members, such as Dave,T_J, Lasersbee and so on will be waiting for you in the poll.

what's the topic of the poll? Pleasee guess!
What's the prize for every candidates? Guess again!
Are there any rewards for the friends who vote? No need to guess! The answer is absolutely yes! We are prepairing gifts for you all these days, for you all, not one or two of you.

Please remember the data: October 4th

All friends from LPF, all members of great LPF, thank you so much for all the support that you’ve given me. I am grateful to you all! All members of our company is grateful to LPF.

By the way, I'm trying to contact the most reputable members in LPF, but still forget some really honest and reputable friends. If you think you are reputable enough, and are interested to be a candidate, or if you know someone are absolutely honest, tell me! Thank you.

edit 10.5
The poll is waiting for you now! Click here to vote

Last edited:

My guess is the poll will be laser related (Just a hunch) ;)

The prizes will be uhm..... Puppies! (Because everyone loves puppies!) Hehe

I have no idea what they could be about but I am looking toward to October 4th. Thanks for the info jhon!

Never seen this done before. :)
Interesting idea John.
Oct. 4th is marked on the calendar.

Last edited:
The poll will be who gets lasers to review. The voters will get 'prizes' too.

I don't know if this has ever been done in this way but, this is a damn nice way to do it if you ask me.

CUDOS!!

I think the members chosen should at least have the equipment
to test any Lasers..

Jerry

I think the members chosen should at least have the equipment
to test any Lasers..

Jerry

Agreed. Equipment which I do not have so I would be out. I hate seeing 12 year old kids getting free lasers for a "review" which tells you nothing other than they really love getting free lasers! WL sending out lasers a while back is a good example of this. Only a select few of the people who got lasers were even qualified to give an informative review.

Anyways, This is pretty cool John. Originality goes a long way when it comes to chinese stores advertising their warez. I'll keep an eye out for the thread on monday.

My guess is the poll will be laser related (Just a hunch) ;)

The prizes will be uhm..... Puppies! (Because everyone loves puppies!) Hehe

I have no idea what they could be about but I am looking toward to October 4th. Thanks for the info jhon!

haha, cool idea!
I'd like to send cute Puppies, but who will feed them for me when shipping?

Agreed. Equipment which I do not have so I would be out. I hate seeing 12 year old kids getting free lasers for a "review" which tells you nothing other than they really love getting free lasers! WL sending out lasers a while back is a good example of this. Only a select few of the people who got lasers were even qualified to give an informative review.

Anyways, This is pretty cool John. Originality goes a long way when it comes to chinese stores advertising their warez. I'll keep an eye out for the thread on monday.

Don't worry, Mohrenberg, you are welcome to the poll as a voter, and will get a cute gift!
By the way, there will be more surprise from PA(priceangels) in the furture