Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello im Fat0panda from Australia

Laik

Just saw SixTee9's profile picture, i remember him now :D
@ Fiddy I don't think he is 3 times my age, maybe double? I'm not good with telling ages...

Fiddy

Just saw SixTee9's profile picture, i remember him now :D
@ Fiddy I don't think he is 3 times my age, maybe double? I'm not good with telling ages...

i can tell you ive got 9 years on you and ill be surprised if tonyt hasn't got 10 years on me :D

tonyt

Nah I don't think differently of you at all bud.. And your exactly right.. I just turned 30.

Last edited:

Laik

We will just have to wait until he checks this thread again... :whistle:

EDIT: Beat me to it... Anyway, that's good that you don't think differently of me. I wan't to find out what the problem is. Have you tried cleaning the threads? That worked for my laser when it was doing what yours was.

Last edited:

Fiddy

3rwmq2.jpg

Laik

What is this thing called a "girl" you speak of? :crackup:

Laik

Haha i think i'm right thanks. I have never actually gotten the talk from my parents. We had a sex ed teacher talk to us in year 5 and then again in year 7. Then in year 8 we had to watch a very graphic video (lucky i was away when they showed the chick giving birth). Well, there is my life story :)

LaZeRz

Giving the talk to all willing personnel. Will charge a small fee of your virginity.

And no, my name is not Pedro Phile. That small van in my driveway doesn't belong to me either. Go big or go home.

Last edited:

Laik

Can i have your home address and full name, please? I promise i won't call the cops ;)

EDIT: Saw your pic :crackup:

Last edited:

LaZeRz

My address? You'll find me at your local playground between 6am-9pm.