Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello, I am new

My name is George. My UN is laserface, not referring to shining lasers in one's face, but rather my profile pic, a face made using lasers. I want to change my UN.

I am a safe operator, I never crowd scan, I never shine at airplanes, etc. Repeat, I am safety conscious and aware of the dangers involved. I want to get an LSO.

I like to project images/vector graphics on wall/scrim/screen using a PJ running QS.

My goal here is to learn! I've been a member at PL, then found this place. You can never have to many resources!

norbyx

Welcome to the forums... thanks for playing it safe...

Welcome to the forums, I hope you find this place filled to the brims with information. Make sure to pick yourself up some Goggles. Those are the most important item a laser enthusiast can have. Make sure you purchase the ones for the correct wavelength. I would recommend Uvex or Eagle Pair to start off with. Make sure you check out all the Stickies.

late post- ask me if i CARE?? LOL j/k
met George recently in Austin- & he has been a member of EVERY GB I have done so far for LKs-

very knowledgeable- friendly- and a big asset to the forums.

he WILL be at the next TEXLEM if possible. And i will bug him about SELEM until he makes one. He is good friends with Tim Walsh and that was all I needed to hear-
I have all the respect in the world for Tim(past Pres. of ILDA!) and he has been very helpful to me and helped - no actually made possible, TEXLEM I in San Antonio.

FOR the umteenth TIME!! all LSLF MUST add the group as a subscription and i know for a fact that most failed to do that- If you want to do a TEXLEM do NOT expect a personal invite ........if you were too lazy to sub LSLF== all social groups are like this and one reason not much ever goes on in them is due to the lack of subscribing to the group---DUH!

If you try and fail I will be happy to help you with this.

Hak
+5 to George!

+5 to Hak for being super informative and helpful !

How do I do this properly?

haha, sorry I am forum challenged

click the "rep" below his name, and then select "I approve". FYI though as you have less then 50 posts you won't actually give positive rep but rather a neutral. you don't gain rep power 'till your 50th post.

Oh, and welcome by the way :wave:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Laserface. This is "the place to be" for all things laser on the internet imho... have fun and be safe!

Cheers,
Clayton