Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Washington State, USA

Hey I'm from the Tacoma area in Washington too! I had no clue there were this many people from this forum in Wa!

Hi Hatter, I'm from the midwest, INDIANA to be exact. Welcome to LPF :)If you need anything just ask. rob :cool:

phoenix77 said:
Hi Hatter, I'm from the midwest, INDIANA to be exact. Welcome to LPF :)If you need anything just ask. rob :cool:
Indiana Washington? never heard of it... ;D (sarcasm)
hahaha

my fellow Washingtonians,

Inside the depths of the Everett Mall an Apple Store is being constructed. We need to eliminate this threat before it's too late.
we will have to burn down the Everett mall if we seriously get an apple store going on in there...

mikeeey said:
my fellow Washingtonians,

Inside the depths of the Everett Mall an Apple Store is being constructed. We need to eliminate this threat before it's too late.
we will have to burn down the Everett mall if we seriously get an apple store going on in there...
I don't see how this is a bad thing...

Because apple is the epitome of smug. That coupled with people thinking their computers are better just because they are 'trendy', and we have a problem.

When you see a guy driving a Toyota Prius, you know he owns many apple products.

lots of people thought/still think the iphone is the first ever touchscreen phone. most people think apple invented touchscreen technology.

apple advertises in such an annoying way, making it sound like their product is the only product that can...say... go on youtube.. listen to music...watch video.

those iphone commercials make it sound like there is no other touchscreen phone, make it sound like no other phone can go on youtube, makes it sound like no other phone can go on the internet. apple's products is just pre existing products that they've convinced people theirs is the first.

also, the PC and Mac commercials i dont like. another way of advertising is by making it sound like windows is a useless piece of s**t and apple is the all mighty super computer.

I dont like apple for many reasons, one being everything they release has less features than any microsoft device/software.

what the hell is your problem?

im only stating that apple goes WAY overboard with it.

Stop fighting  :mad: or you'll be grounded  ;)

OH AND MY 30 GIG 5TH GEN IPOD rocks BABY

there is too much smug being given off by owners of anything hybrid and apple users... this could cause a storm.

i've convinced a few people my sony nw-a3000 sounds so much better than a 3rd gen nano. its sad...

ThreadNecromancer.jpg

My good people, behold.. the Washington group:
http://laserpointerforums.com/groups/washington/
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w204/kwes1020/ThreadNecromancer.jpg

Last edited: