Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from South Carolina

Hello Everyone... I am a network security professional living and working in South Carolina from Miami, FL. I have lurked this forum from time to time...playing with my Wicked Laser that I was sure was the coolest laser on the planet before stumbling on LPF. Recently registered and purchased a couple MUCH better lasers from members. Hak (Hakzaw1)and Gray (Jetlasers) are probably the easiest people to work with I have ever encountered - truly trustworthy members. Oh, and Gray's PL-E Pro is a rock solid piece of equipment!

I am sure at this stage I have nothing of value to contribute, so I will kick back and drool over the pictures and try to get up to speed before saying anything stupid.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, Chris. Strap in tightly; The speed at which you progress is entirely up to you.

Be sure to read all of the stickies, get to know the forum's etiquette mores, etc. By all means, do enjoy your stay. It's nice to see you've been graced with pieces from those fine members.

SBA

Laik

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :) This place is full of wonderful information. Don't forget to read the stickies and make sure you use the search bar before you ask a question :)

Remember this also... Safety IS Your Number 1 Priority!

see?? I told you this would happen when you made your intro thread..

Too late now to tell you to turn and run away fast- do not look back-lasers and herion==equally addicting lmfao

LPF is what you make of it- its no exaggeration to say the members and this forum become an extended family- we care about each other to the point of , sometimes being overly protective.. you have a lot to offer the forums-- WELCOME
and hope we meet in August at SELEM- going to the worlds biggest and best Lasergeek gathering will surely be a game changer for you--you are fortunate to live so close to Newton NC-- My travel is more than 2000 miles each way ( I drive first north to dallas 5 hours {car pooling} then 17 hrs to the event)

hak

Hak - I didnt know about SELEM, but sounds like fun. Only about 2 hours drive from here. Just what I need...another expensive addictive hobby... :thanks:

Dibbit

Just wanted to say hey guys.... new here and also from the sc. Good to know of a few people close to home.

Hey hey... welcome, man. I too have been really happy with my PL-E Pro. Grats on a nice laser. Be safe and have fun!

Cheers!

Dibbit

Clemson, even though they have been playing like a highschool team the past couple years.