Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello from Israel!

Hi everyone!
I'm Itay from Isreal and my main hobby is electronics, but recently I disassembled some laser diodes from CD/DVD drivers and got interested In them, so I came here to learn what I can do with those and learn about lasers generally.

Last edited:

Welcome to the LPF. There is a lot of information on lasers of all kinds here. Stay safe and enjoy your stay.

Last edited:
Shalom and welcome to LPF, Itay! There are many nice and knowledgeable people here who are happy to listen and help you whenever possible. You are encouraged to explore our extensive laser related database by using the Search button on each page. Safety is our chief concern, so please be sure to always protect yourself and others. Use the proper eye protection and never point any laser at a person or living thing. Have fun but please always remember to be laser safe. Take Care. :D

-cd

Gazen

Welcome

Stay safe, and make sure you use the search bar at the bottom of the page.
:beer:

WELCOME

ADD MORE detail at your profile page so members near you can connect ,,,, even if its just to get one of your lasers metered we never ask for $.. once entered your location appears under your name in posts. We wont remember it so..we had a member near you but... things went astray..too bad he had promise..

The google search at the bottom is the best.
THe LPF search at the top---- not so much..