Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello![FatalaS]

top10_immortals_highlander.jpg

timthumb.php

~ LB

DJNY

I don't visit anymore here often because of negative reputation.Any ideas how to get back my reputation?

Once you are in the Vet section, you can buy your reputation from Avery (he is the admin of LPF)
He selling 2 rep-power points for $5 or 5 rep-power points for $10 (quantity rabate)

Last edited:
Once you are in the Vet section, you can buy your reputation from Avery (he is the admin of LPF)
He selling 2 rep-power points for $5 or 5 rep-power points for $10 (quantity rabate)

Is this true? This is the first I've heard of this. If it is true, I can see how the money would help the forum. But, I always understood that one could not get into the vet section with a neg rep.

Now, if you're just screwing with Fatalas, I get it..I can just be very literal when I haven't had enough coffee.

Zeebit

You got your negative reputations because of your actions. If you want it back then you need to start using the search function. :)

I think that reputation has to be earned not bought and just thinking what I could do to earn it. :undecided:

Last edited:

Laik

Just be nice man! Read up and contribute to the forum. Norbyx was like you once, a fair bit of neg rep, but he earned it back. So can you :)

EDIT: How did all those posts just get there!?!? :thinking:

Last edited:
Learn the lesson and contribute where you can, you'll get it back ;) I was wondering what happened to you. I'll start you out :D At least you weren't banned.

~ LB

Use search.

Formulate opinions based on a totality of information rather that snippets of it, and be prepared to back up that opinion should you choose to express it.

Contribute by helping other members. Provide good information when you know what you're talking about, or sit back and read when you don't.

Again... use search. Read. Contribute. Lots of people start out with a negative rep, and quickly earn it back. You gain rep at double the rate that you lose it.

Edit: For all it's flaws, NYC is an incredible place to be... That said the rent is astronomical... to get an ok 1 bedroom (not even decent, or great, just ok) is 2-3k a month. Personally I prefer to save on rent, pay a whole lot less for a bigger place, and drive in when I want to go there.

Also to be clear, NYC is Manhattan. Not Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, or especially Staten Island.

What is truly appealing about NYC is there is always something to do, somewhere to go, some party, some event, some parade. There are always people out and about.

Last edited: