Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello![FatalaS]

Laik

I'm 15 and never touched alcohol. Eating pizza is a pretty common thing, well fast food in general is. Drinking is common as well, all the younger men (18-early 20s) just get wasted every night but older people drink throughout the day if they are on days off or just have one after work to relax. Hell, my grandma and great grandma drink.

Last edited:

I'm 15 and never touched alcohol. Eating pizza is a pretty common thing, well fast food in general is. Drinking is common as well, all the younger men (18-early 20s) just get wasted every night but older people drink throughout the day if they are on days off or just have one after work to relax. Hell, my grandma and great grandma drink.

LOL! Yes some of us older people have to drink throughout the day to relieve the symptoms of ageing. Here you have to be 21 to buy alcohol. Right now I am drinking some Chardonnay, there is a company here in California called Franzia and most of the wine they sell is wine they import and repackage and sell under their brand name. It comes in 5 liter cartons and sells for only $15. It says on the box "Product of Australia", I am glad somebody down there is making this stuff and selling it so cheap.

BTW FatalaS and Gun California is a good place to consider, the weather is warm and if you want to live in a big city there are several to choose from and in northern California there is lots of wilderness area and the largest trees in the world, but they do have earthquakes every now and then.

Alan

Things

If I was gonna move to the US, it'd probably be up in one of the (North Eastern?) areas I think - mountains, snow etc. I've never really lived directly in a big city, don't think I could stand it. I lived in Melbourne for a few years, but in the outer suburbs, it was nice.

Alcohol is overrated. I'm 19 and I've had probably 6 drinks since my 18th birthday. I have many friends who will have double that in 2 hours, sad really. Think of all the other stuff you could spend that money on :D

Things

I go to university, don't technically have a job yet, though I'm expecting a call back from Jaycar tomorrow. Sucks having no money to spend on hobbies :(

It means nothing...
It is just another useless Homosexual Pony Pride post.. :crackup::crackup:

Jj2Wyfx.png

Bacon

America is not all bad ;)

deep-fried-donut-bacon-cheeseburgers-amurika-america-meme-funny-pictures-blog_thumb.jpg

You have plenty of time to figure out where you would fit in.

~ LB

Speaking of U.S. you can have guns galore which is pretty cool.
A few states Ive been to have open carry laws, so you can order your supersize with a riffle on your back and its as normal as wearing a nice hat.
open+carry1313499177.jpg

We love to do as we please
images

Texas pinging moon reflectors to calculate distance
moon-laser-lunokhod1-rover.jpg

Things

That's probably one of the things that'd turn me off about moving to the US, the guns.

That's probably one of the things that'd turn me off about moving to the US, the guns.

It's only in certain areas IE. I never see them where I'm at. America is pretty big and pretty diverse.

~ LB

That's why I'am little afraid about moving to US. Many people died from terrorists and maniacs...Many kids were killed in schools because people can get guns very easily...

Bacon

That's why I'am little afraid about moving to US. Many people died from terrorists and maniacs...Many kids were killed in schools because people can get guns very easily...

Well the bigger the population density with many different types of people trouble is bound to happen somewhere. The great debate on guns here is that if they are restricted or outlawed guns the huge (I mean HUGE) amount of gun traffic would still be flowing and law abiding citizens would be helpless while the criminals would obviously disregard the law and have the upper hand. It would only hinder..
images

There is ups and downs for everything, I just want to live in Scotland :whistle: