Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello everyone :)

Monado

This is my welcome post,
I am an amateur laser and electronics enthusiast, I have also dabbled into blacksmithing but I prefer summer for that so right now I'll just stay in where its warm.
I am from the east coast and i'm still a student so no full time job to finance my hobby. :(

Here was my first project from back when I was in 8th grade, an RG laser projector(no blue it only makes red, green or yellow). It still works but its not perfect so Im not exactly bragging.
HGiOLmFb.jpg

If you have seen my diode pumped night light thread you may notice that this is what the night light is pumped with.

Well for now that is all, I switched from Photobucket to Imgur so hopefully no more issues with images. :)

Last edited:

Welcome!

Could you please resize your picture? It’s waaaayyy too big! :eek:

-Alex

Last edited:
Hi And welcome to LPF enjoy and be safe are you from NY ,cant make out your team Buffalo??

Rich:)

:wave: Welcome to the Forum..
Nice Laser...
More pics would be nice.

Adding your Global location to your
Profile would be great.

Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe....

Jerry

Last edited:
Welcome to the LPF. Hope you enjoy your stay and are able to learn much here.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Monado! :wave:

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here! :yh:

SEE--lots of replies..
still need to add info to your profile--no way can I remember where you are considering I have like 500 friends here-- once in yr profile your 20 will show under your username in every post you make. .. and anyone going to your personal page will be able to read about you. I fully understand and can appreciate the fact that not all forums are 'friendly' and TMI can be bad-- at LPF we are all FAMILY.. not just friends. We stand united when it is needed. Report any trolls, sock puppets, ass-hats , drama queens, pot stirrers, etc to our mods and they will be dealt with ACCORDINGLY.

WELCOME!!!

Gazen

Welcome

Make sure to use the search feature, and enjoy your stay

Last edited: