Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello everyone

Hello everyone,
As my profile name suggests I go by XenondiFluoride. I joined this forum as I have become very fascinated by electrical and computer engineering, along with photonics. (not sure how to major in all of those without dying...)

I hope to get some pictures and whatnot of the three LASERs I have built, along with the fourth which is a Nitrogen T.E.A. LASER which if it works should be lasing the Nitrogen from the air and creating a 337nm beam. Of course I also want to do more than that so that is why I am here.

Thanks for reading this.

BobMc

Welcome and be safe. Looking forward to your pictures. Sounds like you got a couple of nice lasers you've built. Just so you know there's never to many beam shots. ( hint hint ) ) :)

Yeah I have been hinting down SOX lamps for the last year or so, eBay is the place where I find them all.

As for beam shots I am working on that, I am trying to come up with a good way to get the beam to show up.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum XF. :)
I'll look forward to seeing the lasers that you have built. TEA lasers are rather fascinating, and would like to make one myself one day.

Hi,
Welcome can't wait for the pics pal, you have a nice list of builds..

Rich:)

A belated... :wave:Welcome to the Forum....
Enjoy your stay.

Jerry