Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello big brothers

naruto

I am a rookie. :yh: Just beginning to understand the lasers knowledge, but also a little interest, hope to learn more here, thank you.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum naruto. :)
Be sure to stay safe and have fun.

Radim

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sure you will find it all here. And if not, the community could show you the right direction. Do not forget, when you spend like one "lesson" on lasers, you have to spend at least two on laser safety. Once you manage it sufficiently you will be ready for your first laser of at least class 3B and to have a lot of fun with it. Take your time in your studies, no reason to hurry. And if you cannot find something here, you do not understand some stuff, wish to have an advice etc. - do not hesitate to ask the helpful community here. If you are not rude or trying to troll, they can handle even "stupid" questions. But AFAIK no questions are stupid, just answers might be stupid. ;)

Enjoy you stay here and stay safe.

Edit: I assume you might be interested also in the "practical lasering". ;)

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, naruto! :beer:
Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here.

Be sure to take advantage of the custom search bar at the bottom of the page, there is a wealth of information there! :yh:

PS - If you add your general location to your profile, we can better help you with your questions.

Welcome to forum Naruto, its good to see another New Guy like me. Lots of good information and great photos to look at here! Have fun and enjoy!

Hi Naruto,
Welcome enjoy your time here great folks and lots of info at you fingertips with the search bar. Have fun but be safe and cause buddy

Rich:)

naruto

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sure you will find it all here. And if not, the community could show you the right direction. Do not forget, when you spend like one "lesson" on lasers, you have to spend at least two on laser safety. Once you manage it sufficiently you will be ready for your first laser of at least class 3B and to have a lot of fun with it. Take your time in your studies, no reason to hurry. And if you cannot find something here, you do not understand some stuff, wish to have an advice etc. - do not hesitate to ask the helpful community here. If you are not rude or trying to troll, they can handle even "stupid" questions. But AFAIK no questions are stupid, just answers might be stupid. ;)

Enjoy you stay here and stay safe.

Edit: I assume you might be interested also in the "practical lasering". ;)

Thank you for your loyal advice, I will be familiar with all here. :yh:

naruto

Welcome to LPF, naruto! :beer:
Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here.

Be sure to take advantage of the custom search bar at the bottom of the page, there is a wealth of information there! :yh:

PS - If you add your general location to your profile, we can better help you with your questions.

Okay, I will do! :yh:

Welcome to the Forum...
Reading will inform you about anything
related to Lasers.

BTW... Just a heads up. It is not good
Forum etiquette to Double...Tripple or
Quadruple post. One post after the other
and is frowned upon.

You can easily combine post by using the
[EDIT] button at the bottom right of each
of your posts.

Enjoy your stay.