Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has NASA's Kepler space telescope discovered an Alien Megastructure?

Relatively recently I think is round 94!

What do you think he is trying to tell us?

I think he is a man that has embarked and was part of something so incredible for humankind he gets deeply choked up about passing the torch to the next generation.

Just so I can be clear and know what you're getting at with that past few posts. Are you a moon landing deny-er? Is that where this is going? Just want to know so I can not waste anymore time.

This thread is a doozy if so. We got;
Alien mega-structures,
Implications of The Vatican looking for Wormwood through a telescope, (please reply to that in the religion thread where I have made a post addressing such)
and now do we get to add CT nut-ballery, we never landed on the moon?

Just trying to gauge the room to determine how many packets of Kool-aid I need to prepare.

Last edited:
No Kool-aid please, Chardonnay, or vodka tonic with lime. I am convinced we went to the moon, it would be impossible to keep it from so many NASA technicians and scientists, and even if it were possible, it wouldn't be possible to keep the secret forever. With more countries sending probes to the moon everyone will soon know for sure anyway. The Chinese are seriously thinking about a mining operation on the moon in the future. Another thing that's come up in the news in the last 3 days or so is that the ESA and the Russians are in talks about a future manned colony on the moon. I wish I could live to see that happen. I am sure some of you will.

Alan

No Kool-aid needed because the aliens are supplying drinks at the party being thrown at the Globe. Entertainment for the night will be the dog and pumpkin dance and then a ride in their nifty sun devouring atmosphere destroying super blaster Mark IV built by Volkswagen. It's all true and ya gotta believe dude cause pictures will be on page 3 of the Examiner right next to the daily girl.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis is doing his show on this right now. Have been listening the last few minutes on KXL FM 101 Portland Oregon.

Alan

You guys have all been had. This is actually going to be just a big ole hoax to advertise for the new HALO V game! That or maybe Halo is the real story and Master Chief is real!

Quick poll. Has anyone on this thread read anything by the author Raymond "Ray" fowler?

Used to be a leading expert in the field of study. Now he lives a quite life.
Hm
Just curious.
Personally I feels it is just an irregular shaped object. Some might WANT it to be an alien structure and that might trump logic.

Personally I feels it is just an irregular shaped object. Some might WANT it to be an alien structure and that might trump logic.

Whatever it is, it is quite an anomaly out of more than 150000 stars viewed and nothing like this, so it needs to be looked at.

There has been quite a bit more press coverage of this, have seen it on the news a couple of times and again heard a radio show partly on this. I was wrong about January, SETI is already looking at this with the "Allen Telescope Array" I guess we are supposed to know by December if there is anything strange and if they will need time on the Very Large Array.

SETI Institute Undertakes Search for Alien Signal from Kepler Star KIC 8462852

Alan

You guys have all been had. This is actually going to be just a big ole hoax to advertise for the new HALO V game! That or maybe Halo is the real story and Master Chief is real!

Listen, lady and gentleman members of the forum. It has been a strange year since I began working on my legacy projects. First Tesla got on my back, harrassing me, telling me that Einstein is wrong, and that I best start looking inot the ether.

Back in the 90s, I recall some gues on Art Bell addressing his beleif that the moon landing was faked. This along with late night discussion of the origen of crop circles. It was fun but my beloved space program remaned intact.

However, this past week my travels took me to youtube madness and not only was my beloved space program challanged, but where I put my feet, terra firma. Yeah I know, you think I am kidding. First it was the documentary, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon. I thought I posted this but I can't find it. If you have not seen it, it is definietely interesting ...especially at 32:26 where the three astronauts discuss how the techniques they will use to fake the shot of the earth through the command module window, and at 34:25 where during the segmant, a third voice is heard telling Armstrong to speak: (I am not supporting or criticzing it. Long, but worth watching.)

If this were not bad enough, I was led to this lovely song:

What is this all about. It leads to another thread that was suggested. Again, I am not supporting or criticzing...it is here for your evaluation. I never heard this before. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

This just in: Fellow martian ambassador explains that unknown super structure is remnants of an ancient race and they are on their way to seize control of it. They believe it's a planet terraforming station and it could have use should it still function and is still in tact ;)

Interesting stuff, but, most likely, a barrage of junk from some sort of collision or near-collision between star systems.