Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anyone spoken to Ray J Neal?

rhd

Hey,

I traded Ray a custom $175 laser for some heatsink work.

Well, it's been two or three months, he has the custom laser, and about $150 worth of hosts that I had sent directly to him (some hosts didn't work, so I ended up having about 8 in total mailed to him)

Anyway, I can't really get him to respond to my messages, and he hasn't shipped me the hosts back. I'd be happy with just getting the hosts back, even if the work isn't done.

I'm out like $300+ here :(

rhd

Can you re-post that some way that gets by the filters ?

rhd thougt your type was filtered when you put "............" but the filters us "*********"

michael.

Hey rhd,

I'm sort of in the same position :(. The last PM I received from him was 8/23. He said he's opening up a car repair shop since he recently left his job. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Wow, sorry to hear this guys...

Every time I've talked to him he's always seemed on the up an up.

Please god, do not let this be another focus adapter fiasco.....:(

I doubt it, though. He is probably busy with the new shop. Good luck, guys!

Last edited:
i doubt it too in some of his threads it seems hes been having a rough time lately

rhd

Hey,

Heard back from Ray today. Hopeful the this will all sort itself out.

I've conveyed the feeling that I'd rather have the items back unfinished now, than finished a month from now. Of course finished now would be optimal. Will keep all posted here :)

Hey rhd, pm me your address. I still ow you that lpc826. I forgot about it after all that canda post fiasco lol. Thanks for being patient.

RHD, I am not blowing you off. I don't even have time for my family right now, let alone forums. If you want I can return the laser you built along with your hosts. Let me know. I have been doing 90+ hour weeks lately. As far as the comment of it showing I am online from time to time, that is because my homepage is set to LPF. My fiance and others use my laptop around the house.
Another focus adapter fiasco? Please. I am working more than twice the shift in one week than the average person works in a week. I need to sleep you know. Anyway, thanks for going public with it before I had the chance to make a thread..

rhd

Hey Ray,

If you look at the OP, and then the replies, none of that "extra commentary" (ie, blowing off, focus adapter fiasco, showing status as online, etc) came from me.

What I said was simply that "I can't really get him to respond to my messages". And that's the basic simple reality - nothing more, nothing less. I had trouble getting you to respond to PMs or to direct emails. That's all I said. I didn't go down any tangents, add any theories, or propose anything silly. In fact, I even updated this thread the minute I heard from you, and let everyone know that you HAD gotten in contact with me.

I believe everything I posted in this thread was appropriate, and courteous. In terms of opening this thread in the first place, I waited several months, and many un-replied PMs and emails, before doing so. So I don't think you can fault me for taking the issue to open forum.

jakeGT

It's pretty simple. Don't sell stuff if you can't make it. Don't accept offers if you know you can't get to em

If your working 90+ hrs a week, don't accept orders and make more work for yourself buddy!