Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

harbor freight memorila day 25% coupon

Today is the day to buy that 7"x10" lathe you need so badly. Harbor Freight has a 25% off coupon that is only good for today.

digitalsavings_25_bw.png

Last edited:

Gazen

Thanks for letting us know, I’m in need of a new case maybe I’ll get it from there.

Thanks for the the Heads Up..
I could use a 7" X 10" Lathe.
Unfortunately Harbor Freight doesn't ship to
Canada the last time I checked....:cryyy:

Jerry

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
They have a constant stream of 20% off coupons, and the 25% pop up about once a month. The problem is the fine print. There are very few items you can actually buy with this.

Just to be clear, Central Machinery is not in the fine print. The lathe would have been fair game with the coupon.

I've never had a problem redeeming any of the 20-25% coupons for anything. I've purchased welders, floor jacks, compressors, a tool chest, a trailer, and a ton more stuff... all using 20%, sometimes even the 25% coupons.

Now'a'days I have trouble even finding anything in the store that I still "need", just so I can use the silly coupons. I NEVER buy expensive items without their coupon. I can always find a valid 20% coupon on my phone they can scan at the register. Perhaps they changed their fine print because of people like me. :crackup:

Last edited:
They most certainly abide by the fine print at my local store. The system itself denies the discount without input from the cashier.

I went into one of their stores while in South Carolina recently and just couldn't find anything I needed, but look around quite a bit.

Bacon

Good ole horrible freight. :na: I got a good deal on a low profile floor jack with a "20%" sale a few months ago.
I seem to always get my last minute, "get it done" tools from there on a Sunday afternoon.

I did have an issue with a coupon ringing up once, but I just awkwardly stared at the Cashier for a while until he pushed the right buttons. :)

GSS

You use to be able to use a couple or more of the free product coupons with just one purchase but they changed it few years back to only one per purchase or visit.
I gave so many of their cheap DMM's screw driver sets, little flashlights and tape measures away that i'm running out myself now!
As for their mechanic tools, as long as you get the pro series you will be alright but they do sell some garbage. Still a great place for this hobby though.
They do make it pain with not selling accesories for their products, I bought a 5 gallon shop vac and they only carry replacement bags on the on line sight??

Last edited:
I think the closest thing to Harbor Freight up
here is Princess Auto but without the many
Coupons. Some good stuff but a lot of Chinese
(Power Fist) crap..

Jerry

GSS

Yeah, I think another Canadian member mentioned them before.
Do they carry the same "Pittsburgh" and "Chicago and Central Machinery" merchandise?
The best freebie's other than the DDM I think is the leather work gloves and the 6 piece screwdriver set. They hold up well and are magnetic.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think another Canadian member mentioned them before.
Do they carry the same "Pittsburgh" and "Chicago and Central Machinery" merchandise?
The best freebie's other than the DDM I think is the leather work gloves and the 6 piece screwdriver set. They hold up well and are magnetic.

I don't think so.... but have a peek....:beer:

https://www.princessauto.com/en/

Jerry

Last edited:

GSS

Oh yes, really similar:)
Reminds me of older days of Canadian built Pontiacs that are really Chevys with some different grills and tail lights. Have to be old like me to remember:shhh:

you can pretty much consider anything fro HK withthe 20-25% off to be the lowest prices you will ever find BUT w/o gentle handling the tool may not hold up very well/long--in fact you can find lots of vids on not onlyn use but ways to make the tool work better and longer.

for $69 I got (delivered free) a 8 inch round sander w/ a 6 X 36 belt sander as well.. I added a vac system to suckup the 'dust' and picked up a case to hold all and added a set of castors to make it roll easily. at youtube i saw vids a-plenty on this tool--unboxing-and lots of tips on use. and more-- lots of comparisons between the cheap HF and the spendy ones-

- not every HF tool is a good OR bad deal--for some its better to buy the best--BUT if your careful you make be fine w./ the HF 'brand'--you only get to use the 20/25% off on ONE item and its the cheapest item in your cart--so I sometimes shop there 2 or more times per day (nearest in 40 min away and not too far from AixiZ Laser-- and I go there on the average of 2/3 times per month.. so I hit HF in both directions..I will soon have a thread on 'workbench items' with many HF tools on it..
and may offer some stuff in a combo deal--these will be based on the 20A Hyperion LPMs-I have 3 to spare/sell soon. (Alaskian has one reserved)

ATM I need help/input on Power supplies as the 3A and 5 A and 10A will not be enough for 20W lasers-- but OUCH when they are good quality with that much power--likely to be > $950 usd for a good one (HF does not sell these btw)

PM me any links to good PSs--i do not trust many EEKbay sellers of cheap-china brands (of PSs)

Last edited: