Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Happy fathers day

Arayan

The date of father's day varies from country to country, for example in Italy is 19 March... BTW thank you very much :D

@ TTerbo, pretend it is. lol

In the U.S.A. FATHERS DAY is ALWAYS the THIRD SUNDAY in JUNE, regardless of what the date is. MOTHERS DAY is ALWAYS the SECOND SUNDAY in MAY, regardless of what the date is. Just a little bit of trivial trivia !!!!

Last edited:
Happy father's day to all the dads on LPF too.

My daughter sent me a lovely text message, what ever happened to a card and a prezzie? :drunk:

Jerry

For my FATHERS DAY GIFT, my Wife, Son, & Daughter-in-law, pooled all their cash together & unknown to me, ordered me an ARCTIC LASER from WICKED. They, (mostly my wife) had heard me talking about it, how powerful it was, how cheap it was, etc, etc, & one time when I left my PC on & went to use the can, my wife got the web-site address, & took it from there. I was sure surprised that they managed to keep it a secret from me 'till FATHERS DAY. Gotta love my family !!!!!

jaycey

Fathers Day in the UK today too.

The kids were up bright and early jumping all over me...lovely:)

Happy Father's Day to alll the good Fathers on LPF's... Any smuck can make a baby but it takes a real man to be a great dad!