Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hallöchen to all LPF users!

Yes, it's another german guy. It would be really interesting to see some statistics about nationalities of the forum members. I have the impression, that there is a pretty high fraction of german users.

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone out there. Looking for a 532nm stargazer pen (-> thread), I luckily found this place of expertise, helpfulness and kindness! :yh:
It has become hard to find a forum like this in which you can read on and on for days without seeing any impertinent comments or insults.
I'm looking forward to reading your posts and having some nice discussions!:gh:

Last edited:

I'd say there are more American than anyone else. Second would be Canada. I only know of maybe a half dozen Germans here.

Anyhoo, welcome to your new addiction.

there are quite a few europeans if you wanted to lump them all together.

welcome to the forum.

michael.

It has become hard to find a forum like this in which you can read on and on for days without seeing any impertinent comments or insults.

Welcome to the forum, it's always good to see new faces.. and it looks like you've got a little experience with lasers already based on your collection.

Believe me when I tell you that we have more than our fair share of drama here.. fortunately you must have simply been looking in all the right places.

Again, welcome and enjoy the forum!

Blord

Gutentag liebe Boltzmann

Hertzlich wilkommen zu LPF. Leider ist mein Deutsch sehr schlecht.
Ich bin einem Niederlander. Und vielen Spaz her.

Grusse, Kot

DJNY

Gutentag liebe Boltzmann

Hertzlich wilkommen zu LPF. Leider ist mein Deutsch sehr schlecht.
Ich bin einem Niederlander. Und vielen Spaz her.

Grusse, Kot

Netter Versuch Blord :beer:

Well, maybe I've got the wrong impression by using the search tool with phrases like "shipping to germany" ... :thinking:

Thank you guys for the friendly welcome messages! :beer: Is it apropriate to give a +1 reputation to all of you now, or would that be too generous? I'm not so sure about how often this function is used ...

@Blord: You definitely get a +1 rep for (successfully) trying! :D

Welcome to LPF. Not German born but German heritage, does that count? :D