Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Goodbye All!

Just wanted to say adios to you guys before I leave. I'm doing the Southwestern Internship this summer, and will be living in Connecticut for the next 3 months, starting the 15th. I leaving for Lincoln tonight, and I'll be in Nashville this week. I won't be able to get on the forum at all during the summer. So... No lasers for me for awhile. :yabbem:

Learn lots these next few months, and be sure to not think of me as stupid when I come back. I have a feeling I'll be behind a bit by the time I return.

Thanks for an awesome semester of hanging with you guys!
I'll Talk to you all later!

-Tyler

Hey Tyler.... what are you trying to say...

that in Connecticut you will live in a log cabin on the side of a mountain
that has no access roads... electricity... or internet connection...:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:
so no laserpointer forums also means no lasers too? are you going to hell? LoL. good luck man

michael

Hey Tyler.... what are you trying to say...

that in Connecticut you will live in a log cabin on the side of a mountain
that has no access roads... electricity... or internet connection...:thinking:

Jerry

I finally made it to Lincoln, but once I get to the NE, I'll be working 80 hours/week, 6 days a week. Its going to be a short summer..

Haha.. I left my lasers at home Niko. They would've been a very tempting distraction...

I DID leave my argon with a friend to run the tube for me. I told him he could borrow it for the summer if he built me a JDSU interface for it. WIN!

Make lots of money working them 6 day weeks and when you come back with them bags of cash I know where you can buy a TANK007Cu12x DFW laser ;) :crackup:
Most of all just have fun no mater what you do !

I finally made it to Lincoln, but once I get to the NE, I'll be working 80 hours/week, 6 days a week. Its going to be a short summer..

Haha.. I left my lasers at home Niko. They would've been a very tempting distraction...

I DID leave my argon with a friend to run the tube for me. I told him he could borrow it for the summer if he built me a JDSU interface for it. WIN!

Good luck with your "Summer Fun"...:whistle: seems like a lot of work
waitng for you...
Let us know when you're back....;)

Jerry

You'll be back-LPF needs you- and you need LPF--have a good summer dude!!