Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Global Warming - Real Science?

The main difference between those times and now is that now scientists need jobs and politicians need to get elected. Of course our basic survival instinct and our delusions of grandeur are what scientist and politicians feed from.

Peace,
dave

Humans are such an arrogant yet naive species sometimes....

(ageeing with Dave's statement in my own way)

daguin

Hey Dave, how is all that major flooding going? South California looks a mess.

Lots of evacuations in the foothills (in the areas that burned last year) and along the coast. I imagine every "dry" river bed in the high desert is running right now.

I've got a small bit of erosion started below my redwood deck. However, I've got plastic over it now. I think we'll stay on the top of the hill ;)

We've got a few more days to go yet. El Nino always does this to us. Of course it makes the deep sea fishing MUCH better as well :)

Peace,
dave

Yeah, we really shouldn't be selling off the National Helium Reserve. If for no other reason, than it'll be pure profit as non-renewable helium gets more expensive, and it'll be advantageous to have the only supply left.

But how many people honestly knew that we have a strategic helium reserve in Amarillo, TX? The US only has reserves of a few things: oil, gold, other precious metals...and helium.

That was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing that.

Notice the spam comment at the bottom?