Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GIVEAWAY-Mtype M140 Laser Diode

Koff

Re: M-type M140 Laser Diode Giveaway

I need laszer diode! Im in!

GSS

That link was just for a picture of the diodes, you just need to post here to enter :)

Yeah, I got that part down, its just that I get so caught up into the build that I forget to take pictures lol

List updated!
Ok thats a bit embarresing (yeah im very new to the internet) but still surprise someone mabey, I have a few things lined up so who knows when I would get to something with it. Good thing your doing again:beer::)

yep yep, that is a bit strange as I set the docs page to public. Anyone should be able to view it. Did it ask you to sign in?

List updated.

Count me in and welcome to the forum!! If I win I will donate $3 to the forum too. ( Good idea hakzaw1)

Last edited:

Pman

Count Pman in:) I'm still waiting for the other giveaway to go somewhere. Haven't heard from Laser Chick at all but there's still others of us with some stuff to give for forum donations. Seems like that one is never going to happen:(

Last edited:

alf638

I might enter too if you don't mind, I'd be happy to arrange shipping to Australia if I win!

gozert

Could always give it a shot. Still have one host left that could be great for a build with such diode.

I guess I will take a shot too.

Heads up, this is a awesome idea and could definitely help newbies start out in this hobby.

Anyways have a good day :beer:

very happy to help w/ the random.com -- picking the lucky members

I messed up once doing that so do know one thing to NOT do --ha ha

This thread is by far one the the best ever from a new member- what a great start!!

very happy to help w/ the random.com -- picking the lucky members

I messed up once doing that so do know one thing to NOT do --ha ha

This thread is by far one the the best ever from a new member- what a great start!!

Sounds like a good idea, send me a screenshot or just post the screenshot when its time! Any recommendations on how to ship the diode? I was thinking about putting it in some ESD foam and a ESD bag and sticking it in a standard envelope for domestic winners. Any flaws in my plan?

Sounds like a good idea, send me a screenshot or just post the screenshot when its time! Any recommendations on how to ship the diode? I was thinking about putting it in some ESD foam and a ESD bag and sticking it in a standard envelope for domestic winners. Any flaws in my plan?

ESD foam, ESD Bag, inside a pill bottle, then put it in the bubble pouch mailer.

Count me in! I've always loved the deep blue color. I must say, that is a lot of diodes.

Last edited: