Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girlfriends with Lasers [ADD YOURS]

umss

No idea where you got that from, do you experience those problems then? :D

also, why the swap back from ignis?

No idea where you got that from, do you experience those problems then? :D

Not me personally, but I've dated a few women with that problem. I once got a yeast infection in my mouth. I was spitting so much yeast you could have baked 1000 loaves of bread. :tinfoil:

We were talking about a lot of different things, I still dont know what part of the conversation your question was directed at.

I changed accounts because I'm starting to sell stuff. Not everyone knew Ignis was me, and the n00bs had no idea of the reputation I have here. Plus people were asking me to go back to this account. Men love the 3 Stooges, and I'm defiantly a stooge. :yh:

I get it.

BTW those pictures are terrible. You really cant clearly see you or your BF. Not that I want to see a picture of your BF, but if both of you have to be in them, they could be clearer.

I though you were Asian. :thinking:

If you were close by I'd gladly help. I'm very good with photography and photo editing.

Because your pictures are not in a well lit room, there is only need for a very small amount of (if any) smoke to capture the beams. Thats where the flares that cover your face are coming from. If you dont mind me saying it, you're cute. You should do a little research on picture taking. You're worth the effort to take proper photos.

The reasons I thought you were Asian were that you had Asian text in your sig, and your original avatar definitely had Asian flare.

umss

Thanks, I will try and get some research done on that ^^
I'm not sure what to do about lighting to make it too dim, but i'll try having less smoke.

Kevlar

I once got a yeast infection in my mouth. I was spitting so much yeast you could have baked 1000 loaves of bread. :tinfoil:
tha102.gif

Classic!!!! :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I put this in my sig?!?!!? J/K, LMFAO!!!! Glad you're back to T.J.
emoticon-0167-beer.gif

Last edited:
It's revealed! Now I'm going to have to convince my girlfriend. Damn. Here goes. Brb
8518-imag0270.jpg

Black Dominator_crappy baton holster v-1000

Last edited:
my first necro. tmackbb4, I was wondering how the Dominator was staying upright on the holster, then I remembered you got the aluminum one. mine's insanely top heavy, couldn't pull off that holster.

Kinda glad this thread got drug up, never saw it, pretty amusing.

WHOA!!! someone else has the same avatar as me, DAMN!!!!

Last edited:
my first necro. tmackbb4, I was wondering how the Dominator was staying upright on the holster, then I remembered you got the aluminum one. mine's insanely top heavy, couldn't pull off that holster.

Kinda glad this thread got drug up, never saw it, pretty amusing.

WHOA!!! someone else has the same avatar as me, DAMN!!!!
Tend to agree, but do they really exist GFs or wife's with lasers .....

Is that the 275 bridge I see (actually Ashley is more visible) ;) We still need to meet up and have some of your lasers metered!

I see Straz ;)

That is the 275 bridge and you've got quite the eye to spot the Straz. I didn't even realize it was in the picture until you pointed it out!

We will definitely have to meet up especially now that I've got a PL520, PL450, and LPC-826! Although they don't have hosts completed just yet.

Tend to agree, but do they really exist GFs or wife's with lasers .....

They do exist. I got lucky my second time around. My girl rides sports bikes, likes guns, and lasers and is a... an "adult entertainer" :)

They do exist. I got lucky my second time around. My girl rides sports bikes, likes guns, and lasers and is a... an "adult entertainer" :)

Ahhhhh I thought I recognized her from somewhere........mons right JK never been. Yes I do have an eye for things and I spent three years just over the bridge at UT so I know the area. Actually ate at sam and eddies last weekend and parked in the lot next to your place. go to pizza fusion every now and then as well but sam and eddies is good!!!!!

My gf doesnt love lasers but she accepts it, same thing with my flashlight collection. Shes a country girl who just got new boots so she'll be good for a while ;)

Edit: let me know when those are finished up. Id love to see a 520nm and hopefully ill have my maglite done by then.......9mm heat sinked to perfection with unlimited cycle (well thats the plan but we'll see how it manages the heat)

Last edited: