Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Girlfriends with Lasers [ADD YOURS]

ixfd64

I think Marco posted a few pictures of his wife with lasers (on the WL forum) a few years ago. I don't know if they're still there, though.

jws

I asked my wife if I could get a girlfriend so I can post a picture of her with some lasers and she wasn't real receptive to the ideal.

vega, just a idea, that girl in the photo should have some eye protection... I know I sound redundant.

Vega

just make sure to go around the entire thread and repeat that to everyone else..but thanks I guess..

qumefox

just make sure to go around the entire thread and repeat that to everyone else..but thanks I guess..
He'd be hard pressed to find a thread with a pic of someone using lasers without goggles in it that doesn't have a 'should have goggles on' comment' already.

There's also a reason for this.

Last edited:
I did say "I know I sound redundant" does that mean anything? I like your post and it's a great camera shot... good looking girl, no sweat... continue on.:na:

Vega

I did say "I know I sound redundant" does that mean anything? I like your post and it's a great camera shot... good looking girl, no sweat... continue on.:na:
I am sorry..I was on my period yesterday.. I didn't mean to be rude..
thanks man!
Vega.

yobresal

Hey Vega, you should have seen the response I made to a similar comment. I went ape shit. In my defense I was loaded.

AUTO XX

LOL, if you are loaded than almost anything is forgivable :p
Your LPF versions of "drunk dialing" were funny.
I have always been disappointed when you come back online and delete your drunk posts Yobresal.
....I just got what your name stands for BTW.... :whistle:

jakeGT

Nice bike, is it yours yobresal? I have a 2009 Honda cbr600rr and my dad had the graffiti edition 2008 honda cbr 600rr. My girlfriend loves my laser and my bikes so I'll get pics up soon. How do you post pictures by the way?