Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Girlfriends with Lasers [ADD YOURS]

Check Jai's albums

Cool, thank you.

Still missed your question though.

I'm assuming you're talking about feminine odor? Everyone smells. But for women who have a major odor problems there is medication to keep the bacteria that causes the odor in check. For some reason most women are reluctant to talk about it with their doctors.

No idea where you got that from, do you experience those problems then? :D

also, why the swap back from ignis?

No idea where you got that from, do you experience those problems then? :D
Not me personally, but I've dated a few women with that problem. I once got a yeast infection in my mouth. I was spitting so much yeast you could have baked 1000 loaves of bread. :tinfoil:

We were talking about a lot of different things, I still dont know what part of the conversation your question was directed at.

I changed accounts because I'm starting to sell stuff. Not everyone knew Ignis was me, and the n00bs had no idea of the reputation I have here. Plus people were asking me to go back to this account. Men love the 3 Stooges, and I'm defiantly a stooge. :yh:

Oh right, I got through the first few pages in this thread then gave up reading, but then just posted that without reading what was before, it was meant to be joke as in( I have to girlfriend picture to add, I am the girlfriend) x[

I get it.

BTW those pictures are terrible. You really cant clearly see you or your BF. Not that I want to see a picture of your BF, but if both of you have to be in them, they could be clearer.

I though you were Asian. :thinking:

Everyone thinks I'm asian o.o
Why don't you come and take some better ones ;p
Well, we had filled the room with smoke and trying to get beams so we had to turn off the main light, however this meant all you could see was the laser beam and not us, so trying to make us visible and the laser meant inventing dim lighting methods whcih wern't so great, I do have other pictures of us but not really laser-y. I could put them in my album I guess. I have a few pictures in my album of me. Btw, I'm going to Jai's house now so I'll reply to you in about an hour ^^

If you were close by I'd gladly help. I'm very good with photography and photo editing.

Because your pictures are not in a well lit room, there is only need for a very small amount of (if any) smoke to capture the beams. Thats where the flares that cover your face are coming from. If you dont mind me saying it, you're cute. You should do a little research on picture taking. You're worth the effort to take proper photos.

The reasons I thought you were Asian were that you had Asian text in your sig, and your original avatar definitely had Asian flare.

Thanks, I will try and get some research done on that ^^
I'm not sure what to do about lighting to make it too dim, but i'll try having less smoke.

Kevlar

I once got a yeast infection in my mouth. I was spitting so much yeast you could have baked 1000 loaves of bread. :tinfoil:

Classic!!!! :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I put this in my sig?!?!!? J/K, LMFAO!!!! Glad you're back to T.J.

Last edited:
It's revealed! Now I'm going to have to convince my girlfriend. Damn. Here goes. Brb

Black Dominator_crappy baton holster v-1000

Last edited:

Shakenawake

my first necro. tmackbb4, I was wondering how the Dominator was staying upright on the holster, then I remembered you got the aluminum one. mine's insanely top heavy, couldn't pull off that holster.

Kinda glad this thread got drug up, never saw it, pretty amusing.

WHOA!!! someone else has the same avatar as me, DAMN!!!!

Last edited:

Blaster

my first necro. tmackbb4, I was wondering how the Dominator was staying upright on the holster, then I remembered you got the aluminum one. mine's insanely top heavy, couldn't pull off that holster.

Kinda glad this thread got drug up, never saw it, pretty amusing.

WHOA!!! someone else has the same avatar as me, DAMN!!!!
Tend to agree, but do they really exist GFs or wife's with lasers .....