Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girlfriends with Lasers [ADD YOURS]

Said to the wife, what do you think? The laugh suggested she will do it when hell freezes over. She's the boss so I guess I've got a long wait!

10344-img-20150101-242421369.jpg

10345-img-20150101-242458281.jpg

10346-img-20150101-240718178.jpg

A few more

Last edited:
Anybody else going to follow up with some pics of their GFs
You are a lucky man. Its cool that she had fun with it too.
Yea my wife says she's down but we have to wait till her family leaves that are visiting for the holidays. She has a really ***y corset I'm hoping she won't mind putting on. She loved your Gf's pics. Said she is gonna have to bring her A game. Gotta love competitive gals!

You are a lucky man. Its cool that she had fun with it too.
Yea my wife says she's down but we have to wait till her family leaves that are visiting for the holidays. She has a really ***y corset I'm hoping she won't mind putting on. She loved your Gf's pics. Said she is gonna have to bring her A game. Gotta love competitive gals!

Haha awesome
LET THE GAMES BEGIN:eg:

Here was our first attempt at some fun laser pics with my wife. I am such a lucky man to not only have such a beautiful partner but one that gets me and supports my interests. I love her EL wire top she bought for Burning Man last year. Who new it would come in handy at home.
Thanks Claire you are the BEST!!
IMG_0504_zps3a70ccfd.jpg

IMG_0502_zpsa2a4c891.jpg

This is awesome man... I love that we have girls that are into having fun and taking laser***y pic haha. I love my girl with everything. You guys are burners TOO. Love it I have only had the opportunity to go to burning man once my girl hasn't gone yet. But I plan on changing her burning virginity in the up coming year. If we make it you should look us up it would be cool to meet another burn/laser freak like myself lol. That bra is so wicked cool too..

Edit: Kristen aka my fiance. Said that she loved the pics as well. Keep them coming everyone, its good to have a good time and spread the love.

You guys rock by the way!!!

Last edited:
Bandlasing and also nwfreefly I must say that your wives have nice Tats, and we All like nice tats. I also noticed they had lasers! :D

Bandlasing and also nwfreefly I must say that your wives have nice Tats, and we All like nice tats. I also noticed they had lasers! :D

She is a professional tattoo artist actually. Lol

So if you are looking to get tattoos let u know

Last edited:
Here was our first attempt at some fun laser pics with my wife. I am such a lucky man to not only have such a beautiful partner but one that gets me and supports my interests. I love her EL wire top she bought for Burning Man last year. Who new it would come in handy at home.
Thanks Claire you are the BEST!!
IMG_0504_zps3a70ccfd.jpg

IMG_0502_zpsa2a4c891.jpg

I must say your pictures are much better quality than ours haha we just have our phones for cameras.

Ha the newer members have all the fun... back in the day we only had stories and fuzzy pics here and there, and if they had a tattoo then it was because they had done time in prison or the local scrounge lounge.

Hmm perhaps I'll add a photo or two here once I finish building my girlfriend. You would not believe how many servos it takes!