Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girlfriends with Lasers [ADD YOURS]

Arayan

Lara Croft with a laser pointer :D :D
lasergirl6.jpg

Queerverine? :thinking:

You know we luv ya Luke. :D

ROFLOL! I love it. I expected this sort of response after posting a topless picture of myself in that pose. What I didn't expect was that PM from dnar asking if I've ever been down under. CREEPY

We actually talked about doing a calendar. The office is about 1km from the eastern end of Michigan State University where a collection of dormitories are located. We could have had 12 fine specimens lined up to do bikini shots with operating lasers (if the Playboy turn out doing the girls of the Big 10 was any indication). With a professional photographer friend the overall cost would have been minimal. Unfortunately, such calendars are a bit dated and very sexist. If this were just 30 years ago they would have sold like hotcakes to every lab in the country. I sure miss the politically incorrect days.

Somebody needs to rename this thread from 'girlfriends with lasers' to 'random chicks with lasers' :p

dnar

ROFLOL! I love it. I expected this sort of response after posting a topless picture of myself in that pose. What I didn't expect was that PM from dnar asking if I've ever been down under. CREEPY

What the hell!

We actually talked about doing a calendar. The office is about 1km from the eastern end of Michigan State University where a collection of dormitories are located. We could have had 12 fine specimens lined up to do bikini shots with operating lasers (if the Playboy turn out doing the girls of the Big 10 was any indication). With a professional photographer friend the overall cost would have been minimal. Unfortunately, such calendars are a bit dated and very sexist. If this were just 30 years ago they would have sold like hotcakes to every lab in the country. I sure miss the politically incorrect days.

I would buy 1, they still do the Sports Illustrated swim suit calenders.

Windstrings ?????? You are still around here?
I haven't seen your "face" in ages !!!!

HMike

Vega

@ Vegalasers We got a new shipment in and went to a friends nightclub to do some shots and videos before it opened:
thought I would share.\
IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg