Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Girl on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty 757

Welcome to the best forum on the web.

Tech_Junkie

Banned
Speak for yourself.......
Sorry, neither geek, nerd, nor non-action here.

It was a general term. :na:

I'm back baby YEAH!

A girl? What's this.... girl creature? Never heard of it before :thinking:

EDIT: Holy crap look at all those green squares I have. When did that happen
A pile of people got bonus points for nothing. Guess you were one of em.

Over by the Sarasota/Bradenton area.
I'll be over there this summer too, we should meet up.
It'll be a rave.
If of course, your wife has any clean pants and you haven't bled to death.
:D
I used to live in ST.Pete. I heard its really crowded, and full of rich people now. I used to drag race over the Skyway.

KiLLrB

Dont be afraid ^ his avatar may look like he's on America's Most Wanted but he's a cool guy ;)

:crackup:

Hallucynogenyc

Dont be afraid ^ his avatar may look like he's on America's Most Wanted but he's a cool guy ;)

:crackup:
LOL^

Heya there. Do you actually own any laser? If so, what do you enjoy of it? I might try to do that so enjoyable things in front of my GF, let's see if that way I can avoid hearing "you're a damn freak with all those lasers" whenever I try to show her :(

hakzaw1

There is a company that makes very 'girlyman' lasers-IMO there has to be a female influence working there-- JasperLaser.com: Welcome! but I do like their hosts @ 9$ each-- anybody have a used one they want to sell/trade? PM if you do. To C-J maybe that rep boost is for staying away---J/K- but you DO have a way of pi$$ing some off IMHO--good to see you back-just the same-- HZ

sandidgepatrick

lol^

heya there. Do you actually own any laser? If so, what do you enjoy of it? I might try to do that so enjoyable things in front of my gf, let's see if that way i can avoid hearing "you're a damn freak with all those lasers" whenever i try to show her :(
i hear yah bro...my girl thinks ive lost it too...diff heard u are a freak with all those lasers..lol!!!!

Last edited:

lasersbee

i hear yah bro...my girl thinks ive lost it too...diff heard u are a freak with all those lasers..lol!!!!
That's the 2nd time I've seen that today....
What does that mean in English.....:whistle:
Different
Differed
Differential
Dick In For Fun
Some ones name...:thinking:

Sorry... don't get it... any help would be appreciated..:D

Jerry

sandidgepatrick

Definatly diff. ....i cut words shortand miss spell alot...but u get what im saying.. Well maybe u do now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.