Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB: Low Cost 15K Scanner Galvo Set with DMX & ILDA Complete - $75 **ARRIVED**

Re: GB: Low Cost 15K Scanner Galvo Set with DMX & ILDA Complete - $75

I'm not too late am I? I'll take one. :D

Just PM me when it's time to pay, in case I don't check back as often as I should!

Nope not too late! I'll add you to the list :)

Cool! We've got 8 members involved. Come on people, lets get more interested parties so that we can hopefully get a better deal for quantity :D

@Pontiac -> Welcome to the GB...It's nice to see some vets here :)

Alright if we don't get more people soon I will wrap this to a close. When contacting them at first they said the only discounts are at 4+ orders or 20+ orders. I'm going to see what I can get for 2.5 orders.

I'll let you guys know when to start sending payments!

Last edited:

Put me down as well. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that in my first post.

Sooooo... In all honesty, how much of a discount would we actually get if 12 were bought? I'm just wondering if a buck or few is worth waiting possibly weeks for to fill a quota. :thinking:

Sooooo... In all honesty, how much of a discount would we actually get if 12 were bought? I'm just wondering if a buck or few is worth waiting possibly weeks for to fill a quota. :thinking:

It would be a good $10 less I think. Somewhereabouts there ;) haha. And it would need to be more than 12. More like 15 or, ideally, 16.

It would be a good $10 less I think. Somewhereabouts there ;) haha. And it would need to be more than 12. More like 15 or, ideally, 16.

I made a mistake. I forgot to include the shipping cost in my calculation it would only be around a $5 discount for each person.

Update:

Poll option 1 price: $75 (GB close date of this Sunday)

Poll option 2 price: $70 (GB close date of UNKNOWN)

Thank you! That made everything a whole lot clearer. $10 vs $5 makes a big difference in my decision. Now, off to the polls I go! :undecided:

Last edited:

Swimminsurfer: I was wondering if when we have all the orders ready to go, I could go along with the order and distribute them. I was planning to order other stuff from them and was going to see what discounts I could get.

Xer0

Can you estimate shipping to Germany?

Probably no more then $15

Can you estimate shipping to Germany?

I'll need to get them before I give shipping costs because I have no idea how big they are or how much they weigh (and how much packaging I'll need). As ^^^^, shouldn't be more than $15. More than likely it'll be half of that.

Pay me via PayPal (don't yet I'm going to see if I can get a better deal). Once I get funds in I'll make the order and go from there!

DHL. EMS isn't very good from my experience.

:eek: I ship stuff to China with USPS and Ems-- I always use Expess more $$ but never much of a problem(once china customs opened a package and 'lost' one driver and once china customs charged my guy 30$ for whatever)-- however when I get stuff from China (same guy) he only uses DHL: and they have never let us down--so go figure, good luck guys ---:)many are waiting on reports about these before we buy some:thanks:

edit update-- I forgot to mention one small con in re to using DHL--thier tracking has a 'lag' to it. Seems like my box is in HongKong one day and 'on truck-out for delivery' the next.

Thats not so bad really. When tracking sez its out for delivery I always get it that day. I am used to them doing it that way now. As I share te tracking number w/all those in the group buy I generally get WOOT ! PMs from the guys. I am on a first name-basis with all the delivery folks and they take good care of me and the GB users.

Last edited: