Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB | 515nm Diodes - Payments Stage Starts at 10th July

Then, what is he posting about?
I think it is probably safest and expeditious to buy stuff directly lol

Then, what is he posting about?
I think it is probably safest and expeditious to buy stuff directly lol

Go back and re-read it. It says "Payment Stage" and "Closing Date" in the main post. It's the same post you quoted. I didn't mean that in a negative way. Group Buys work in "Stages".

They generally start with a "Feeler" stage to judge how many people are interested.
Then there is the Join in stage where everyone commits to a certain number of items.
Next comes the payment stage. Everyone sends the money to one person. That person places the order, receives the order, and separates and ships them out to everyone who participated. The length of time for shipping depends upon who is hosting the Group Buy, the Country the items are ordered from, the country the Group Buy Host lives, and where you live.

Group Buys should only be hosted by well known members.

diachi

Still waiting - tracking still says "No information available for this time".

Still waiting - tracking still says "No information available for this time".

It may arrive before it updates... just an update i now have mine in hand and am juat waiting for flaminpyro to get back and help with the driver...

Well im hoping i get some info soon. That 1w 520 wasnt cheap!

Will check about yours too. Few hours and I will be back.

edit : They will work after the holiday ends here in Israel which is at this Wednesday.

Last edited:

Pman

Trends diode came today and it has a blue shift verified against my own diodes by both my wife and I. I didn't take a chance and push it like both of mine and only made the comparison at 65mW vs. over 100mW on both of mine. I think it has slightly less blue shift than mine. It's now set to 5mW though as he requested with the driver he sent. 65mW was the max that driver could set too even though I could have pushed it with my variable DC power supply. Not my diode so no I wasn't keen on messing with it.

Last edited:

rhd

My tracking number just showed a delivery attempt... In New Jersey. I do not live in New Jersey...

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

Pman

^Well that stinks:( This has all been exhausting. Wish the rest of you well.

Last edited:
My tracking number just showed a delivery attempt... In New Jersey. I do not live in New Jersey...

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

The same thing happened to me today! I ordered lenses from eitan, the tracking number he gave me was RR344666087IL, is yours the same? His post office (israel post) kinda sucks at tracking, I've been told by him and others who work with Israel post, so please everyone give the guy a break.

rhd

The same thing happened to me today! I ordered lenses from eitan, the tracking number he gave me was RR344666087IL, is yours the same? His post office (israel post) kinda sucks at tracking, I've been told by him and others who work with Israel post, so please everyone give the guy a break.

Yes! WTF? He gave me that same tracking number too!

Yes! WTF? He gave me that same tracking number too!

yeah, its the israel post. the post office there sucks, i've dealt with it from other vendors as well, they've said its just terrible. they get your stuff to its destination but they are terrible at tracking and stuff. people have had problems with them giving out wrong tracking numbers.

Last edited:

rhd

yeah, its the israel post. the post office there sucks, i've dealt with it from other vendors as well, they've said its just terrible. they get your stuff to its destination but they are terrible at tracking and stuff. people have had problems with them giving out wrong tracking numbers.

Well hold on though - Israel Post didn't give me the tracking number, he did - and if he's sending the same tracking number to more than one person, that's not an issue with the post office...