Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB #2: LaserMan (Dinodirect) FireDragon 250, 300, 500mW GroupBuy - CLOSED

HAHA I JUST RECEIVED MY LASER TOO ^.^ 500mw type. Too bad i dont have a LPM =.= I will wait for others to see whether will theirs be overspec. Then most likely mine will be? :)!

Where are you from? Other members would be able to LPM it for ya if need be!

Its really good to hear members are getting their lasers from this GB! That is some quick shipping bobhaha

HAHAHA i AM from SINGAPORE :p! So its in Asia and kinda near China and that's why it took that fast i guess :X.. HAHA And people without LPM Should be banned??? Hmmm how about people without any money to buy a LPM? I guess they have to be slapped by a fish yea ^.^

And yup i may find someone to LPM it for me :)!!!

Last edited:
Mine would most likely be the last to arrive as I am in Ohio which is almost exactly on the other side of Earth.

Last edited:
Mine still says processing... Even though I'm holding it in my hand...

LPKath

Hi guy!

Please don't worry. Maybe there is a little delay on the status of your orders.:):)

plexus

My 500mw is at the post office! I will get it tonight and test it and report the results here!

*excited*

rhd

Wait, please tell me that SOMEONE who ordered the 500 has an LPM?

plexus

I have a kenometer pro/ophir and i also have lab quality IR filters. no worries. you will get a full review with output and host temperature plots. ;)