Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB: $2.46 Ben Boost Drivers

Re: Feeler: Ben Boost Components

Which caps? The 10uF ones?
That's awesome of you :beer: I only say that because I have a similar driver but only some of the parts are the same so I only need those :) ill buy 1/4th of all the capacitors then :beer:

AnthoT

Sounds good because orders of those must be in multiples of 2,000. So even if we hit 1,000 orders, I would still have to buy 4,000 caps. This would help me out a ton!

I might be in for more ;) but im saying 250 for now ;)

So apparently people don't want <$3 boost drivers? :(

Last edited:

AnthoT

But, but, but yours took off instantly! lol

Patience... Patience... LOL

:crackup:

Change the title to "3$ boost driver" ;) if I wrote "copper module GB" or "2$ copper module GB" which would get more attention :)

Re: GB: <$3 Ben Boost Drivers

If I could pay someone a fee to put them all together, I might be interested in getting some. If anyone is interested in putting them together for me in batches of 5 or 10 or something, shoot me a pm and we'll talk ;)

Re: GB: <$3 Ben Boost Drivers

If you ordered a batch of 25, I could most likely do that for you for a fee. PM me for the details. :)
If I could pay someone a fee to put them all together, I might be interested in getting some. If anyone is interested in putting them together for me in batches of 5 or 10 or something, shoot me a pm and we'll talk ;)

In for 25, might do more in the future, we shall see :)

I would also be interested in getting these pre-assembled, my setup is not the best...

I don't feel like making tons of drivers. Sorry. Maybe in the future. I'll add you to the list :beer:

BTW, lead time for the boards are 3 weeks.

EDIT: Are you located in the US?

EDIT2: LOL, you already added yourself.

Last edited:
I can help assembling them quickly. :beer: I mean not all of them quickly but if anyone wants theirs assembled I can do that . :D

Last edited:
Here is what I'll do, I'll assemble the boards myself for $2.54 extra each. You can hand solder on the resistors yourselves. I hope not to have to do tooo many of them.

That way they come out to a perfect $5 each for the assembled ones. But please, still orders of multiples of 25.