Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB: $16 Aurora C6 kits

D

Deleted member 22482

Crap.. I just missed those $35 packages.. :banghead:

I hope you're buying your wife a wedding present soon..

yeah, but there are still 10 left on the website for $40.
not bad considering you get like $48.60 worth of stuff (if you add it up with my pricing)
or you can look at it as getting $77.97 worth of parts (If you add it up at survivallaser)

D

Deleted member 22482

yeah, but there are still 10 left on the website for $40.
not bad considering you get like $48.60 worth of stuff (if you add it up with my pricing)
or you can look at it as getting $77.97 worth of parts (If you add it up at survivallaser)

Oh, I didn't see that. Guess I'll order one as soon as I get home. Do you know what output a M140 (or are they called A140?) diode would get out of 1.8A?

should be in the 1.7-1.8W range.
If you're lucky you can get >2W with a G1 lens.

Moh, i'm in for one C6 basic
Please add in a glass lens, focus adapter, 5 Aixiz modules.
International shipping. Thanks :D

I'll have another buy in about a week. I'm waiting for the chinese new year to be over with....
it will probably be for "just add diode" kits only.
I'm also gonna have to start charging more for international shipping. I spent $57 dollars to ship out the packages, and that was just for international ones. The domestic ones were paid earlier online.
charging $2.50 shipping for 2 kits isn't working when it costs closer to $9 to actually ship them.

Last edited:
I'll have another buy in about a week. I'm waiting for the chinese new year to be over with....
it will probably be for "just add diode" kits only.
I'm also gonna have to start charging more for international shipping. I spent $57 dollars to ship out the packages, and that was just for international ones. The domestic ones were paid earlier online.
charging $2.50 shipping for 2 kits isn't working when it costs closer to $9 to actually ship them.

Moh quick question about your driver. Is it a buck driver also?

Great. Are these good to use for 635 diodes by any chance?

"Yes they are", I have a 635 installed in one of Moh's flashlights with the preinstalled driver of 946mA.
Whether 946mA is a good idea or not reminds me that I should look for that thread where there are videos showing the output drop once going above a certain current threshold.

This is using the first round of these diodes said to be 300mW
Other than that I will say its bright as heck!

It heats up about as fast as my A140 445nm does in the same host set at 1.25A.

Last edited:
Nope its linear

Got the hosts. The heatsinks fit perfectly! According to LaserCo they are fit for 635 diodes

"Yes they are", I have a 635 installed in one of Moh's flashlights with the preinstalled driver of 946mA.
Whether 946mA is a good idea or not reminds me that I should look for that thread where there are videos showing the output drop once going above a certain current threshold.

This is using the first round of these diodes said to be 300mW
Other than that I will say its bright as heck!

It heats up about as fast as my A140 445nm does in the same host set at 1.25A.

So the diode is ok with 3.7 volts or does the driver adjust? Your setup was exactly what I was going to do with the 946 setting. You're using a single cell I assume. How much in mw does it provide?

Sorry for all the questions... just need to make sure :)

If you're using my driver you need 2x 16340 cells.
Although, the voltage drop for the regulator is suppose to be 1.5v at 3A.
If its low enough at 1A you might get the minimum voltage tequired with one cell but I highly doubt it.