Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gaming pc on a budget?

I'm level 44 right now. Cap is 60. In act 3 of nightmare.
I'm far enough ahead that I can't do my current quests on public games cause I'm too low level, so I have to run them alone to keep going, or stop and level up a bit.

The auction house is pretty fun. I'm addicted to buying and selling stuff on there.

Lol! Nice!

So you're on 44 out of 60, and you're still too low to play in public?!?! How long did it take you to level up to 44?

Usually I prefer to play through the game single player a couple of times first before venturing into multiplayer, so I have all the mechanics down/customization down.

Trading is always fun... I can only imagine with real money involved it will be more so:D

I have to wait 4 days to buy it, my video game fund is low, Glad your gpu worked out for you. I will see you online possibly.

So moh, what's up now ?

I've got a 56 wiz and a 20ish barb going right now...Act II hell.

The AH can be very profitable in short periods of time, too many people dont know how to price their crap. I've made about 1.2mil in 2-3 hours on there today.

Last edited:
Lol! Nice!

So you're on 44 out of 60, and you're still too low to play in public?!?! How long did it take you to level up to 44?

Usually I prefer to play through the game single player a couple of times first before venturing into multiplayer, so I have all the mechanics down/customization down.

Trading is always fun... I can only imagine with real money involved it will be more so:D

it's not like D2.
you have to go online to even play single player. Once you're in the game you can choose to make it public, and others can join.

Each quest has a set level range when you go to join a public game.
Game aren't listed anymore, you just choose which quest you want to do and it sends you to a random game. and my character is too low level to choose my current quest because i'm under that set range.

Yeah... I heard about the "always on" part. Really annoying to me. I'm actually tempted to download the cracked version, even though I already picked up a copy. I'm not a very good gamer, aside from rts, and in fps, and 3rd person have a tendency to embarrass myself if I don't get the mechanics right first. I prefer to do that part in private:p

Sucks that you can't select games anymore, and are stuck with semi random. I'm sure they built in a way to game with friends though.

I hear ya, I USED to be a baddass gamer then after 3 decades of gaming my reaction time took a hit, now in a FPS I could swear everyone cheats, but deep down I know I am getting slow and old :p I am not even good at RTS anymore and am back with turned based strategy games.