Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Game: Guess the mystery object !

TV remote operated by farting :crackup:

Well, Methane + IR diode = crazy idea Hahahaha

Last edited:
piferal; for crappy TV shows :na:

(sigh) IF the "IR Diode" is a detector, then maybe some kind of homemade portable fire detector. Maybe something that detects fires in a barn? (sometimes hay spontaneously combusts)

Because I can't think of why anyone would truly WANT to track smelly farting cows. Unless it's some kind of crappy spy thing.

Bovine espionage.

Anybody, then...

I'm not going to offer this as an object to guess, it is "too easy", but I just thought it might be cool to drop into the thread:
Avast!

... next object still up for grabs, then ...

Last edited:
You want something, no problem, if nobody wants to grab my turn

Guess this ;)

ggftrd77.jpg

My best guess is something used with the rigging on sailboats. Or handcuffs for convicts with oddly shaped arms.
Actually, I'm stumped - no good guesses.

Last edited:
My best guess is something used with the rigging on sailboats. Or handcuffs for convicts with oddly shaped arms.
Actually, I'm stumped - no good guesses.

ax0oof

Is it scientific? like used in a laboratory or something?

Hint: Is a specialized tool, but Is no used in a laboratory and is not scientific.

Last edited:
A medical device... to hold broken bones in place (actually... the limbs containing the broken bones) ... while they are mending. (edit : oops - you said not scientific - oh, well)

A second guess... some kind of metering device, IF there are metrics stamped on the other side; such as to measure the width and/or spacing of something(s).

Last edited:
A medical device... to hold broken bones in place (actually... the limbs containing the broken bones) ... while they are mending. (edit : oops - you said not scientific - oh, well)

A second guess... some kind of metering device, IF there are metrics stamped on the other side; such as to measure the width and/or spacing of something(s).

No medical device.

Is not to measure, is to check.

measure the spacing of something? somehow, but strictly speaking it has nothing to measure with metrics, or marks.

It seen with the eye

some kind of old navigation equipment?

No navigation equipment.

Hint: is to check a small piece of a very common object.

Now do not think it is used, or in rare and specific occasions.