Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: WF-602c kit.

Blord

Last edited:

rhd

What's the diameter of these heatsinks?

I think they might fit a host I'm trying to heatsinkify.

18.45mm OD
16.8mm long

i just happen to have my calipers and some of them sitting close lol

rhd

18.45mm OD
16.8mm long

i just happen to have my calipers and some of them sitting close lol

Oh brilliant! (i just happened to have my calipers and the host on hand)

How many of these do you have in stock?

rhd

Those look like cool hosts! I have a thing against color rings though. If they don't match the beam color, it drives me crazy ;)

Moh, does Paypal track your stock to prevent over-selling? Am I safe to order a few?

Last edited:
I only have like 3 left.

I did have some I made with aluminum pipe, but it turns out the center hole is not perfectly centered lol so i never sold them.

I can get some pictures of them for you to look at and sell them at a discount if you wanted.

EDIT:
or maybe i don't have 3 since you just bought them lol

and with my lathe laying dead in the basement i can't make more until I get the lathe fixed and get those saik sinks done.

2nd EDIT: the OP picture is actually of the messed up heat sinks that i decided not to sell.
If you look really close you can see how the module hole is a little off center

Last edited:

benmwv

Those look like cool hosts! I have a thing against color rings though. If they don't match the beam color, it drives me crazy ;)

Moh, does Paypal track your stock to prevent over-selling? Am I safe to order a few?

They are great hosts. It has really thick aluminum walls beside the battery that offer extra heatsinking ability. I stuffed a c6 heatsink into one after filling off a couple mms, and with an A140 at 700ma it practically has an infinite duty cycle. I have ran it for over 20 minutes and it could go longer. The heatsink has really good contact to the host and it dissipates heat well.

As to the ring, I actually enjoy the contrast between the blue beam and the red ring. If it had one of these new 635 diodes in it I would get ocd about how the laser and ring are different shades of red...