Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Stainless Steel 18650 Kit! Polished! Perfect for 445...

Tabish

I'll let you know. I'm still waiting on the driver/host to arrive for my current build (1A, 445, pressfit heatsink, 14500).

I know 1A is already pushing the 14500 so I'll do a 18650 next at 1.4A.

Reason for asking "pressfit" is I don't like aixiz modules. I feel they are the "bottleneck" for heat dissipation, no matter what the heatsink is made out of.

Hey, I just got the host kit in today when i put it together ill post some pics. By the way it looks awesome. I love this host :)

jayrob

They're sweet huh! Glad you like it! :)

Stainless Steel 18650 kits that shipped today: (Monday)

godmonkey, ('Hot' option set at 1 Amp, copper heatsink, EzFocus adapter, 405-G-1)

astrotoo, ('Hot' option set at 950mA's, extra heatsink)

Hope you guys like them!

is this a one battery host or 2 battery? ordering my batteries at the moment and i'd need to know :)

thanks i didn't know how many the host needed and i couldn't see it in any pics either, coincidentally those were the batteries i was going to buy anyway :)

jayrob

They are expensive, but worth it...

Fonduman, I sent your Stainless Steel 18650 'Hot' option kit with copper heatsink, EzFocus adapter fit with an AixiZ 445 lens today. (Wednesday)

Set at 1 Amp per your request...

Hope your build goes well!

jayrob

got the pm, thx
somehow i havent even got my aixiz module yet

Hmmm... I have AixiZ modules for $5 bucks, but I already sent your package...

That's all you need:

* AixiZ module
* 445 diode
* 18650 battery

Hmmm... I have AixiZ modules for $5 bucks, but I already sent your package...

That's all you need:

* AixiZ module
* 445 diode
* 18650 battery

yeah ordered one from aixiz more than a week ago. its a kind of public holiday here atm so no post till today, but would have expected it by now

i have 2 diodes and about 8 18650s now lol, got another with my o-like 200mW red that arrived today. soon as i get a decent camera ill do a review on it and the 405nm 150mW. my laserbee metre should have arrived today too since they were holding it to ransom at the depot before delivery, need that for a good review too.

jayrob

Looking forward to it! :)

Update:

For those who have orders for kits with me...

I just received another order of hosts today. But I have a back log of orders that I must fill on a 'date paid' basis to be fair to everybody.

Please continue to be patient and I will definitely get to your kit in the order it was placed...

Thanks for being so patient. I hope that when I get caught up (a couple of weeks), that I can keep plenty of hosts on hand and get back to my normal delivery times. (normally pretty fast)

I will contact you as I ship, and post as well.

P.S. I'm the biggest double and triple poster on the forum! :crackup:

But I just want to say that it is only in my FS threads. There is a method to my madness. I use the information to check on when responding to questions I get on orders shipped...

Thanks again for your patience! :)

Talk to you soon!

Last edited:
Hey is it possible to have a EzFocus Adapter that clip-on the existing aixiz threads with no hot glue involved?, i dont want to open it.

jayrob

scopeguy20, I sent your SS 18650 kit with copper heatsink and 405-G-1 glass lens today Glenn... (Friday)

Sent to the specified address...

RandyInIll, I sent your SS 18650 'Hot' option kit as well. (with other items)

Set at 750mA's per your request...

Thanks!