Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

ManCave

Glad you guys are back trading.
‘I would of love to put an order for your Tracer. Alas that price hike has stopped me, for now.
Cheers

Podo

10/2 Store update:

China government restricts the migration of the population to ensure absolute control of the spread of the coronavirus that includes large groups of factory workers coming back from chinese new year. Most manufacturer/commercial activities have been shut down in major cities and we are one of companies being suspended. In top of that, workers coming back from other provinces(states) must self-monitoring & quarantine for 14 days before returning to their work location. The soonest time we can resume back to working has been prolonged to 24 Feb(14 days after 2/10) if things are going under control.

Shipping may resumes on 17/2(for orders made before chinese new year 17/1).

My heart goes out to anyone in China that has been effected by the virus. I’m glad you’re okay buddy, and hopefully it gets under control soon, unfortunately I’m not very optimistic about it based on the rate it’s going.

Snecho

First the protests and now this. Is it just me or is China just rolling downhill unfortunately? This is getting ridiculous.

Podo

3/14 update:

First class shipping to US, Italy, UK, Spain, Switzerland and Poland may see delays as flights from/to China has been dramatically decreased & cancelled due to entry ban

Parcels dispatched on late February & March are expecting to be on hold/ not released until they are given the all clear from the respective country.

DHL/Fedex shipment is not affected at this moment.

Teej

I was looking longingly at the Ranger with ring adjustment of power in the 5w 445 nm.... but, really wanted 7w...

And

The descriptions of the many many choices for the Ranger's body and trit combos is too confusing (For me at least, but I'm old, etc)

The multimode of the strikers seems clunky, having to do strobe etc just to get to lock it out, etc, unless I am reading it wrong... but a lock out is something I like, having had a 4 w 445 switch fail, so it turned on sitting on a table, all by itself.

The ring seemed a good way to make an accidental turn on less of a problem?

There was a huge striker option (18650's IIRC) that had a ring too, but, looking for a more pocketable size.

Advice?

Last edited:

Podo

I was looking longingly at the Ranger with ring adjustment of power in the 5w 445 nm.... but, really wanted 7w...

And

The descriptions of the many many choices for the Ranger's body and trit combos is too confusing (For me at least, but I'm old, etc)

The multimode of the strikers seems clunky, having to do strobe etc just to get to lock it out, etc, unless I am reading it wrong... but a lock out is something I like, having had a 4 w 445 switch fail, so it turned on sitting on a table, all by itself.

The ring seemed a good way to make an accidental turn on less of a problem?

There was a huge striker option (18650's IIRC) that had a ring too, but, looking for a more pocketable size.

Advice?

Hi teej,

The 7w diode is simply too powerful for the ranger to handle.

We offer 9 different housings for the Ranger, you can add 6 tritium vials on style 2/3/5/6,
11 vials on style 8 & 9,
18 vials on 1 & 4,
23 vials on style 7
to create your own personal laser housing.

The tritium vials are available in red, blue, green, white, yellow, violet, orange and pink colors.

You still need to press the switch first to power the ranger laser, turning the ring while the laser is off won't do anything.