Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Thanks, because I ordered two time I wait X3 BE/lens/battery before (I asked to use my two package, first with X3)

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

We see some dead diodes in our rgb prototypes, we gonna limit the laser power of our rgb handheld to around 400mw - 500mw, reprogramming the laser driver probably take us a week or two.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

He said they were selling it for a lower price for 4 days then will up the price.

That’s what I get for not paying attention. Thanks billy :)

Euuh I look on youtube there is a full color RGB Sanwu handheld in preparation ? when ?

They have another thread on it, the "guess new products" one. They have prototypes made but had some issues with diodes dying and they're going to iron that problem out before they add them to their product line.

BobMc

We see some dead diodes in our rgb prototypes, we gonna limit the laser power of our rgb handheld to around 400mw - 500mw, reprogramming the laser driver probably take us a week or two.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the information Podo. A little less power for a longer life on the diode is probably a good thing. Will they still have the standard Sanwu 1 year warranty?

Podo

Thanks for the information Podo. A little less power for a longer life on the diode is probably a good thing. Will they still have the standard Sanwu 1 year warranty?

We will have to really look into this...if there is any problem with the rgb laser, we will be better to just send a new one to our customers before trying to fix the broken unit. Repair work on this rgb laser gonna take triple if not fourfold the time repairing other laser lines of ours.

Last edited:

BobMc

We will have to really look into this...if there is any problem with the rgb laser, we will be better to just send a new one to our customers before trying to fix the broken unit. Repair work on this rgb laser gonna take triple if not fourfold the time repairing other laser lines of ours.

That would be more than fine Podo. Just something to give the customer a bit of security. So I just have one question;

When’s the receive date? :D

And also, when will you send the 490nm pockets?

A.

A good price is what I expected - just want to ask more reasons why rgb has more errors?-Is the amount of heat from the 3 diode emitted in the narrow space?

And also, when will you send the 490nm pockets?

A.

Been 13 days since I bought mine and still no news about it from Sanwu, also I can't view my order history on their website but that's usual lol.

Been 13 days since I bought mine and still no news about it from Sanwu, also I can't view my order history on their website but that's usual lol.
Ditto here, Ultracrepidarian... no Support reply or access to Order page! :thinking:

-cd

I ordered my Pocket 488 on April 4 and the same as the both of you - nothing from Sanwu and can't access my account

Hope nothing bad happened. :undecided:

I've got a 488nm laser. It didn't come from Sanwu though. I built it myself today and it is a beautiful blue color without a trace of green in it. I haven't measured the power yet, but from experience it has to be ~130 mW. It has a very visible beam in my well lit living room. I hope you guys get your lasers soon. :D