Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

I've got a 488nm laser. It didn't come from Sanwu though. I built it myself today and it is a beautiful blue color without a trace of green in it. I haven't measured the power yet, but from experience it has to be ~130 mW. It has a very visible beam in my well lit living room. I hope you guys get your lasers soon. :D

That's great to hear Paul, I can't wait to get mine, but with the current delay I will have to wait. :banghead:

Last edited:

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Been 13 days since I bought mine and still no news about it from Sanwu, also I can't view my order history on their website but that's usual lol.

Ditto here, Ultracrepidarian... no Support reply or access to Order page!

I ordered my Pocket 488 on April 4 and the same as the both of you - nothing from Sanwu and can't access my account

I wonder if Podo has any idea when they’re shipping our orders? We all ordered early and haven’t received any replies to our inquiries.

-cd

I wonder if Podo has any idea when they’re shipping our orders? We all ordered early and haven’t received any replies to our inquiries.

-cd

I thought i was the only one, i just didnt wanna say anything lol
hes probably just booked up, everyone wants a Sanwu :D

I've also got one coming :D No word from them to me either.
I'd assume Sanwu had a few made but not the 50+ units that got ordered during the first 4 days. They wanted a sale, they got a sale :crackup:

J :beer:

EDIT: I hope the idea Podo mentioned about sending Spectro results with each pocket 488 really does happen......that would make a huge difference to their rep as i don't know any other company offering spec resuts bar C..N....I

Last edited:

EDIT: I hope the idea Podo mentioned about sending Spectro results with each pocket 488 really does happen......that would make a huge difference to their rep as i don't know any other company offering spec resuts bar C..N....I

Which would explain the extra delay times. :tinfoil:

If you have your spectrometer set up and ready to read many lasers, it doesn't take much time to get a spectral measure of each. This assumes a good working and calibrated spectrometer and someone who knows how to use it.

If you have your spectrometer set up and ready to read many lasers, it doesn't take much time to get a spectral measure of each. This assumes a good working and calibrated spectrometer and someone who knows how to use it.

True, how much did you get yours for?

All told, quite a bit more than I care to admit.

And what about that RGB?

Still waiting... It must be really something awesome.

488nm pocket lasers are ready to go, we got readings from 485nm-493nm from the first 30ish units, each pocket laser comes with a little white sticker indicates the wavelength of the diode.

Only 488-489nm pockets will be sent out tomorrow.

Last edited:

Looks like my Pocket 488 will ship tomorrow (I hope)

488nm pocket lasers are ready to go, we got readings from 485nm-493nm from the first 30ish units, each pocket laser comes with a little white sticker indicates the wavelength of the diode.

Just the pockets?

RGB, RGB, RGB, I dream RGB.

(hint hint)

:D

Great news Podo, thanks for the update :beer:

I'm hoping here for the same. 488 on that little white sticker would be great :D

EDIT: thanks Podo also for stepping up and being one of only a few companies to offer a Spectro reading with thier lasers, i think that is absolutely fantastic so cheers :beer:

Last edited:

Hi Bruce:

Have you received any notice from Sanwu other than the post here? Thanks.

-cd

Glad I came across this, I ordered the Striker series limited edition about 9 days ago. Haven't heard anything yet from them except the confirmation email and was getting a little worried.
But seeing how they have a ton of orders in front of me, I can understand the wait now.
:beer: RDCII

Back