Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

I ordered this modern & cheap pocket LPM https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pocket-Las...ent/232550192207?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144
Even if no wavelength compensation it's good for relative comparison...

Power range: 0 - 10 Watts

Sensor Area: Φ12mm

Spectral Range: 390nm~1024nm

Response Time: 5-15 seconds

Tolerance: ±3%

I guess you missed it.....
https://laserpointerforums.com/f52/review-new-15w-lpm-lps-101715.html#post1502878

It is common sense that an enclosed tiny
Sensor and Heatsink can not dissipate 10W
Nor can a simple Voltage divider Potentiometer
and no other electronics correct for Sensor
coating non linearity...
And all that at 6% total Tollerance... whatever
that means..
Snake oil comes to mind.

Jerry

Last edited:

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

I guess you missed it.....
https://laserpointerforums.com/f52/review-new-15w-lpm-lps-101715.html#post1502878

It is common sense that an enclosed tiny
Sensor and Heatsink can not dissipate 10W
Nor can a simple Voltage divider Potentiometer
and no other electronics correct for Sensor
coating non linearity...
And all that at 6% total Tollerance... whatever
that means..
Snake oil comes to mind.

Jerry
Can you please suggest some sensible priced LPMs but with acceptable quality?

It's the end of Far Infrared (15.0 µm) after it's radiofrequency begin lol
there is a zero too much I think

EDIT : Since I watched LaserBee there are new 10W LPMs https://www.laserbeelpm.com/products-1.html I think to order a good one
EDIT2 : I ordered the LaserBee™A10 RTA because awesomely fast 100% response time and LaserBee have way more reputation than aliexpress lol
Now I can check the cheap pocket LPM versus the best LaserBee !

Last edited:

hoo7h

Actually, it isn't oxidation, but carbon deposition that causes the limited life of these decanned diodes.

Thanks for correcting me. The effect of carbon deposition is prominent enough that using a closed TO is always better right?
Hopefully Sanwu will consider reverting back to the N465 :)

Thanks for correcting me. The effect of carbon deposition is prominent enough that using a closed TO is always better right?

What kind of diode are they using in their new 488-490nm lasers?

Encap

It's the end of Far Infrared (15.0 µm) after it's radiofrequency begin lol
there is a zero too much I think

EDIT : Since I watched LaserBee there are new 10W LPMs https://www.laserbeelpm.com/products-1.html I think to order a good one
EDIT2 : I ordered the LaserBee™A10 RTA because awesomely fast 100% response time and LaserBee have way more reputation than aliexpress lol
Now I can check the cheap pocket LPM versus the best LaserBee !

Excellent choice! :beer:

I refuse to buy a high power decanned diode as they are all waiting for a premature death. It might be more expensive to get one new, but it will always live a longer life than one left with the die exposed to the air.

I refuse to buy a high power decanned diode as they are all waiting for a premature death. It might be more expensive to get one new, but it will always live a longer life than one left with the die exposed to the air.

Same here:) But I ordered a NUBM07 first and a N465 to replace the opencan with the caned one. but the NUBM07 look way more lower wavelength than the N465, all from DTR

Do you use another diode for this than the NUBM44 one?

The NDB 7A75 or 7K75 is a 3.5w diode that we push to 5w, it’s canned, more expensive and better divergence than the NUBM44!

Same here But I ordered a NUBM07 first and a N465 to replace the opencan with the caned one. but the NUBM07 look way more lower wavelength than the N465, all from DTR
Quote!

Yep the NUBM07 has been proven to easily reach 470+ Unlike the N465! Even though we remove the Gball, 5w of 470+ is very popular or you can use the NDB7675 canned diode at 2.6-2.8a for a 2w 470

Last edited:

Okay so I bought a pocket Cyan a couple days ago for $90 but now they’re up to $130? What happened? I have a feeling the price was messed up and Podo fixed it, should I feel bad? Because I do

Last edited:

He said they were selling it for a lower price for 4 days then will up the price.

I ordered one also on 03 april at cheaper price. What is the time for shipping ?