Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

It simply takes too much time to customize a driver and the profit margin is not worth it, let's say how much would you willing to pay for our single & multimode drivers?

Btw, we have release a new housing for the challenger II series, the red challenger II:D!
https://www.sanwulasers.org/product/redchallengerii

If the drivers were 93-95% efficient bucking type with a multi turn pot and easy to heat sink with thermal putty then they should sell for 25 dollars, that's for a single mode ( ON/OFF )

BobMc

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Sweet new Challenger 2 host Podo. Solid copper looks real nice.
:gj:

Any word on the RGB?

Last edited:

Podo

Prepare for cheap 50mw 488nm lasers~ Available in pocket, challenger and guardian series.

Last edited:

The Sharp 490nm diodes are available here now. Some are 488nm, but unless you have a calibrated professional spectrometer, you'll never be able to pick those out.

Podo

It's the perfect time to grab the 55mw 490nm pocket laser :drool:, the extraordinary price will last for few days only!
www.sanwulasers.org/product/pocket

Last edited:

jnrpop

It's the perfect time to grab the 55mw 490nm pocket laser :drool:, the extraordinary price will last for four days only!
www.sanwulasers.org/product/pocket

Wow, incredible price Podo!!
Very tempted love the pocket host dimensions and look, great work!

Edit: just bought one!! My first Sanwu on the way :D

Last edited:

BobMc

Any chance Podo you might be accepting preorders for your new RGB lasers? Sure like to get my paws on one. :p

Podo

Any chance Podo you might be accepting preorders for your new RGB lasers? Sure like to get my paws on one. :p

The next 5 units will be finished this week, we might put 1-2 as LPF exclusive, please keep and eye to our updates.:na:

Last edited:

BobMc

The next 5 units will be finished this week, we might put 1-2 as LPF exclusive, please keep and eye to our updates.:na:

:crackup:

Ok, but I’m a working stiff. Can’t live on LPF, but I’m certainly going to try! :D

Podo, do you mind uploading some pictures of the 495nm Pocket series?

Podo

Podo, do you mind uploading some pictures of the 495nm Pocket series?

Check out page 49 although it's not stainless steel made:crackup:.

We may includes a measurement result for 490nm laser orders.

everfine.jpg

Last edited:

Last night the ( pocket ) was 50.00 plus 35.00 for the 490nm cyan. Total 85.00
Today the ( pocket ) is again 50.00 plus 40.00 for the 490nm cyan. Total 90.00

I thought the extraordinary price was to last 4 days, yet it is already increasing.

I see, it is still a low price. Tricky ;)

Last edited: