Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Hi. I m interested to buy a spiker model from you guys, and I find I can use a discount code (voucer). I hope I can get help with that. I like to save money 😙😙

For any purchase relate requests, you can contact us via email :yh:: hkfew5e22@hotmail.com

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

More new products are being added to the store :wave:

TB2kh7pbVXXXXcHXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!84199655.jpg

https://www.sanwulasers.com/category/lasermodules

Last edited:

Thank you Podo. i saw your video file. amazing 635nm 1W ( 850mw? ). i had a 635nm 500mw from O-like. it was bright than 445nm 800mw. such as sidious:eg:

The 1W 635nm is more bright!. i think so.

Podo

From today to 31 July, enter the code "SW01CAP" in checkout to receive four different pattern caps for free upon every laser orders! :D

Last edited:

Podo

Discount coupon - use these codes in checkout, to get $10~$30 discount to your order, starts from orders over 100USD, till 12 July!!

"SW100FS" - $10 discount for order payment in between $100~$200
"SW200FS" - $15 discount for order payment in between $200~$300
"SW300FS" - $25 discount for order payment in between $300~$400
"SW400FS" - $30 discount for order payment over $400

Reminders: Only one discount code can be used in a single order.

Last edited:

Podo- I still haven't received my (2) g2 replacement lens barrels for the (2) g7 lenses that I received that will not thread into any of my 12mm modules.

I originally asked about this matter in post # 374 in this thread, and got a reply from you both in post #380 and in a PM. After I specified that I needed (2) barrels in a PM on 6/06/16 I have not gotten a reply back from you.

Please help man!! I really need to put those g7s to use!

Last edited:

Podo

Podo- I still haven't received my (2) g2 replacement lens barrels for the (2) g7 lenses that I received that will not thread into any of my 12mm modules.

I originally asked about this matter in post # 374 in this thread, and got a reply from you both in post #380 and in a PM. After I specified that I needed (2) barrels in a PM on 6/06/16 I have not gotten a reply back from you.

Please help man!! I really need to put those g7s to use!

pmed.

Develop a jumbo sized lens holder and find a source for at least 12.5mm diameter aspheric lenses, larger up to 16mm better, and you will be ready for the higher power multimode laser diodes. The NUBM44 could sure use one with a divergence of close to 10 mRad using the 6mm diameter G2 lens. Beam expanders work, but they can be somewhat bulky and complicates the pointer.

If we do the math on how wide that lens would have to be to equal the results of a G7 and 3X expander what do we come up with?

Now that DTR has 20, 25, and 35mm modules how about some that take a wider ASPHERIC lens, a 35mm module that accepts a 30mm wide G7 style lens would need to have about a 40mm focal length, that's not unreasonable. That would fit our 26650 size builds well.

Last edited:

Wish I could find a 30mm diameter aspheric lens which is similar to a G7 style laser pointer lens, at least, one which has close to 1/4 lambda surface accuracy for both the curve as well as surface irregularities which has an affordable price tag. Maybe we don't need that high of a precision made lens for our pointers, I am still trying to understand the practical side of the lenses we use, I wonder what the specification is for the G7 or other lenses we use for pointers?

Just got my Spiker! Absolutely wonderful host and a great laser! 1000mW 638nm and bright as the sun! I'm very happy with it :D :D

Just a little smaller than I expected, but that is normal for me because my hands are pretty big so that makes it look slightly smaller :p

Last edited:

Just got my repaired laser back from Sanwu yesterday!

Now I only need to figure out how to get a few 14500s into Canada. It seems most sites won't ship here, and the ones that do charge twice what the batteries are worth.

If anyone has any idea where I can buy them, please let me know.

Podo

:bumpit::bumpit::bumpit:

Hey
I just buy the spiker model, and I must wait to recive it. I will come back with a review after it arrives. And I will do some test with my other lasers. Thanks for fast reply sanwu

Sta

Just got my repaired laser back from Sanwu yesterday!

Now I only need to figure out how to get a few 14500s into Canada. It seems most sites won't ship here, and the ones that do charge twice what the batteries are worth.

If anyone has any idea where I can buy them, please let me know.

Have you tried searching on ebay.ca?