Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Gold color(Brass host) is now available for challenger and silver series.

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Added one unit in special offers:

https://www.sanwulasers.com/page/usp

EG9058 - 1W 445nm Challenger series - condition: Brand new

Price: $80

Discounted Reason:

Returned item under 7 days policy. Gold(brass) body with G7 installed.

Last edited:

Added one unit in special offers:

https://www.sanwulasers.com/page/usp

EG9058 - 1W 445nm Challenger series - condition: Brand new

Price: $80

Discounted Reason:

Returned item under 7 days policy. Gold(brass) body with G7 installed.

Great! i like gold design. i want buy it next time :). The gold host is rare and worth!.

i recommend 520nm+GOLD :drool:. it is really good idea

Podo

Prices are adjusted, (lowered mostly) for the sales in summer :na:

Hi Podo.
Why don't you put a keylock switch in your lasers for safety reasons?

Podo

Hi Podo.
Why don't you put a keylock switch in your lasers for safety reasons?

We do have a electric lock as the safety features, it may seem hard to control for some new users but once you manage to enter the safety mode sucessfully for the first few times, it would be more convenient than keeping a key around all the time to unlock the laser.

Last edited:

Do all your lasers have an electronic lock? I have tried many times and cannot lock my challenger 2? It does have single mode driver though.

Last edited:

Podo

Do all your lasers have an electronic lock? I have tried many times and cannot lock my challenger 2 out? I does have single mode driver though.

Usually, only multi mode driver lasers has this feature, we try to keep as simple as possible for the single mode driver lasers but if you want the eletric lock for your single mode laser, you can always contact us to do that.

Last edited:

Usually, only multi mode driver lasers has this feature, we try to keep as simple as possible for the single mode driver lasers but if you want the eletric lock for your single mode laser, you can always contact us to do that.

Right on, thanks Podo!!
I think I'm very happy with the laser the way it is. Your click switches are very sturdy as it is and IMO I don't see a need for an electronic lock. At least for someone in my situation where I am literally the only person who uses the laser.

I see it as if it's a loaded gun. Double action with no safety, be careful guys

Podo

Special offered units are all sold. More incoming units with discounted will be added periodically! :D

I wish the title of this thread was changed. Every time I see it get bumped I think they are selling RGB lasers. Could you put the wavelength in the title instead? I don't mean to ruffle feathers or cause problems or upset anyone. This is my issue I know, but if anyone feels the same way please chime in.

Last edited:

Just ordered a Spiker Saber! Can't wait to receive it!:D

Last edited:

Podo

I wish the title of this thread was changed. Every time I see it get bumped I think they are selling RGB lasers. Could you put the wavelength in the title instead? I don't mean to ruffle feathers or cause problems or upset anyone. This is my issue I know, but if anyone feels the same way please chime in.

No problem, I renewed the title, now we wait till it get applied. :crackup:

Last edited:

Hi. I m interested to buy a spiker model from you guys, and I find I can use a discount code (voucer). I hope I can get help with that. I like to save money 😙😙