Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS random laser stuff.

DJNY

This is like the 8th time I've put this lasersaber up for sale and it never sells. I'm always confused as to why nobody picks up this novelty item.

You can make this sabre smaller, right?

Would bought this within seconds if it was able to fit my lazors :(

Kenom

You can make this sabre smaller, right?

Would bought this within seconds if it was able to fit my lazors :(
If you send me dimensions (OD) of the laser, I can fabricate something to make it fit. That's the beauty of this setup, all you need is a little know-how and some imagination and you can get any laser to fit. I've been using PVC fittings of assorted sizes to get it to fit all my lasers.

Kenom

THe Outer OD of the RPL is: 31.82mm.:beer:

Oh wow, you wanna use a RPL, whew! Kind of overkill I'd say, but I'll get on it.
is this the ONLY laser you want to use with this?
Wait, DJNY was the one that expressed interest, so I'm gonna have to wait until he steps down. No offense.
I'll PM him and ask him if he's interested.

Last edited:
Oh wow, you wanna use a RPL, whew! Kind of overkill I'd say, but I'll get on it.
is this the ONLY laser you want to use with this?
Wait, DJNY was the one that expressed interest, so I'm gonna have to wait until he steps down. No offense.

Phi asked me to post the Diameter for you so you can see if it will fit.:beer:

LOL .

DJNY

Thanks lazeerer! :)

Ah sorry for the misunderstanding guys :beer:

I would love to get it for the RPL in the first place. Do you have white colored PVC?

Kenom

Ahh thanks for clarifying. Yes all of the PVC parts I used are white, I was thinking about painting it black, with some silver highlights to kind of resemble a true lightsaber. Honestly the PVC housing on it comes off very easily. Just a matter of removing it and putting something different on. Like I said just a matter of know-how and imagination. :) even if I can't find PVC that meets your EXACT dimensions, it's easy to remove material and get it to the specified dimensions.

DJNY

If you can get me nice adapters for the RPL and my Kryton Smooth, I´ll buy this :)

How much is shipping to Austria?

Kenom

In trying to get this apart to make an adapter, I got pb blaster inside the tubing. That being the case, I'm pulling this from the sale. It hasn't ruined it, but it's not suitable for sale any longer. Sorry DJNY.