Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS random laser stuff.

Kenom

These are the last of my laser goodies I've got laying around.

Laserglow Aries (presently non-functional) green laser. This sucka was putting out 350mw when I had it going right. I've modified it to work off a single 18650 however the diode ended up frying. So, whoever purchases this has to buy a new 808nm C-mount laser diode and remount it. It does have to have a FAC lens on the diode. a very minor amount of situation will need to be done with the diode to get it lined up right, which will only take a little trial and error. I also bypassed most of the security features but you can put them back if you desire. SOLD

Laser saber
plug in your laser and turn it into a laser saber. Wicked lasers now sells these but this is the cheaper version.
DSC00652.JPG

DSC00654.JPG

Asking price $30

BFG lasers empty host. This can be used to house a simple green module of any power you desire. All the required hardware for the button is included. These are old school laser host that were very affordable and pretty doggone powerful. The thing that makes this host unique is that it had it's own heatsink so overheating didn't occur often.
DSC01400.JPG

DSC01401.JPG

DSC01402.JPG

Asking price $30

C-mount host. This host is setup to house a C-mount. It was setup for IR, but might work for red too. Has no electronics so you'll need to build those. this is important cause the unit has a built in TEC to cool the diode. EDIT, I found the driver for this and will include it
DSC01397.JPG

DSC01398.JPG

DSC01399.JPG

Asking price $60

Wicked lasers E3 host with working and removable laser module. Upgrade to any power you desire. Currently the diode in it is dead.
Asking price $40 SOLD

Last edited:

Fiddy

man ive been waiting for a E3 host to pop up!

is eytyxhs buying it?

Paddy

Might be a silly question, but would the diode replacement in the Aries be simple enough say for someone who's willing to learn but has never really tampered with the internals of lasers before?
If so i'd be interested :)

Kenom

Yeah, it's really nothing more than patience in adjusting it back and forth to get perfect alignment. I can put it MOSTLY back together for you so that literally all you have to do is solder the driver back in place, adjust the new diode, button it back up and you'll be set. The diode is mounted in place so it's really just a matter of moving the mounting around.

Now I will say, we're talking incredibly FINE adjustments, so it will test your patience, but perseverance will prevail eventually. That and I'd be available for assistance as well as this forum.

Last edited:

Paddy

Sounds like it could be fun to try and fix, How much would shipping to the UK on top be?
I'm sure i'll snap this from you, just have to consult with my bank manager (girlfriend) before i give in though. :p

Kenom

shipping to the UK would be $20 first class and $40 priority. I ship usps and it will be roughly 1lb 13oz so you can calculate online. it's crazy!

Paddy

I think the shipping's going to work out a bit too much for me, besides still haven't heard off the missus you're probably better off selling to samsomiler seems he has the money ready. thanks for humoring me though. :)

Kenom

Np, I'll sell to samsomiler then. Thanks for letting me know.

Kenom

Aries and the E3 have shipped. Everything else remains.

This is like the 8th time I've put this lasersaber up for sale and it never sells. I'm always confused as to why nobody picks up this novelty item.

Kenom

Including a heatsink I had intended to cut in half and turn into a pair of Labby style laser modules. You can if your really adventurous turn this into a direct press fit module, or you can just drill it out to fit an aixiz module into. This heatsink is huge. 3" long and 2 3/4" wide (fins) or 3/4" wide without fins. It has mounting holes for a fan.
Asking $20 uncut (you can get 2 modules like I intended from this or 3 if your really good.)
CIMG0158.jpg

Last edited: